By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tokyo Game Show Countdown!

@zackblue

Dream on, you are talking BS.

Around the Network
zackblue said:
I expect that square enix will cancel FF XIII for the ps3 and show a trailer of the wii version, and I expect that kh3 will show a trailer exclusively for the wii!!!

Nintendo has dominated, and sony cant do anything they are a dying brand, nintendo has dominated all of the conferences and now they will dominate and sony will leave there evil ways from the console war.

Yes and pretty little fairy's will come out and soriku will have an orgasm, we will all be soo happy!!

mM
regin2005 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
regin2005 said:
I can't even say anything for Microsoft.....well because they aren't very popular in that region anyways.

All microsoft has is.....Lost odyssey, thats it.

Though it is quite hyped ove there number 8 on fams list of most wanted games

They really need this game to rock

BTW cant wait to see new game for ps3 from the trio! Just another reason why ill own a ps3

Cant wait for last remnant previews, LO, ff 13, white knight story, so many!

I truly hope that Lost Odyssey is a good game as well, for Microsoft's sake.  Speaking of which.....After this so called game what else will Microsoft have that Nintendo/Sony won't have?  I heard (From some of these threads) that M$ was doing something with that Viva Pinata game on the DS or something like that and Sony will have MGS4, etc.  What I'm trying to say is, "What exclusives will Microsoft have that'll get the attention they'll need in Japan?

They have two more exclusive jrpgs on the way or 08 i believe cry on and infinite discovery, if they come out in 08 that is

Sony has ff 13 ( early 09) white knight story and mgs4 is ok in japan i thought could be wrong though

BUt for all i know is microsoft has a few more jrpgs planned, dont know much else

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
leo-j said:
zackblue said:
I expect that square enix will cancel FF XIII for the ps3 and show a trailer of the wii version, and I expect that kh3 will show a trailer exclusively for the wii!!!

Nintendo has dominated, and sony cant do anything they are a dying brand, nintendo has dominated all of the conferences and now they will dominate and sony will leave there evil ways from the console war.

Yes and pretty little fairy's will come out and soriku will have an orgasm, we will all be soo happy!!

ahahah that made me laugh too hard, my side hurts now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Soriku Im kidding around,

@zack blue

What do you have against sony?

mM
Around the Network

Leo-j should be banned for what he said.

To answer your question fanboy(I will call every fanboy by that name) I dont like sony because they think they are better than nintendo.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

^ irony.

zackblue said:

Your post is the leading contender for the dumbest post of the year award. Congrats. It's quite a feat when you are competing against Soriku.

@zackblue

well when your console outsells another console 5-1 over a generation you have good reason to think your better :P

tombi123 said:
@zackblue

well when your console outsells another console 5-1 over a generation you have good reason to think your better :P

Not just one generation. The PS1 kicked the holy crap out of the N64.