By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Horrible Sexual Experiences

O-D-C said:
YUCK!

Anyway a couple of years I was getting a blowjob and this girl must not have known what she was doing, cuz the whole time she like just spitting on my dick, man I was limp after like 2 min.

ok I'm not sure I understand the only thing she did was spit on it? no tongue action no deepthroat and stuff like that? sounds wack i woulda told her she doin it wrong

Around the Network

@ gilgamesh - she wasn't knocked out cold. She was hit so hard she fell out of the bed and onto the floor. she then got up, ot back in bed and started having sex again. She never wondered why he did it.

She remaned conscious throughout the whole thing

Wow... Just wow.

baddman wins the thread by a long shot.

DMeisterJ said:
Wow... Just wow.

baddman wins the thread by a long shot.

I really question your presence in this thread.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

My weirdest sexual experience:

One time I was having sex with PSrock's mom, and she called out his name in the middle of the act.

I was so scared.

Around the Network

Dmeisterj weirdest sexual experience = birth

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

My friend was doing his girlfriend from behind in his parents kitchen, his parents got home early so he pulled out to quickly and she shat on the floor. When his dad walked in he was like WTF!! So they blamed it on their dog and the dad went downstairs, got his gun and shot the dog...
>_<

I'm gonna have to say when I hugged a guy and he jizzed in his pants.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
I'm gonna have to say when I hugged a guy and he jizzed in his pants.

LMAO, can you please elaborate on this story.

@Cool48 - I hope that story isn't true

Cool, sexthreads are back in swing... of course i have to contribute.

Firs of all... yes, I too had to once scrape feces of my stick. Funniest part: did got her to blow me after cleaning..

Once, I accidently sprayed a girl in her eye which supposedly really fucking hurt.

A girl was blowing me a bit too enthusiastically and I ended up with cuts from her teeth on my knob.

And one time, I was to blame. During sex, we fell off the bed. Nothing wrong there, we could just aswell continue on the floor. Problem was, the rug was a bit rough and it scraped her back open.
After 2 hours I completely forgot about it and I offered her a massage. I got the oil ready and me, learning massages from my professional boxing teacher, started looking for knots in her muscles. I always do this a bit rough to see a reaction. When I heard her grown I thought I found a knot and started massaging it a bit harder. She groaned but I thought I'd feel the musle loosening so I continued...
then after a few minutes I remembered the rug brun... and I had to ask her why she didn't say anything!
"I didn't want to dissapoint or scare you"... best reply ever!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->