By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EA explains slow PS3 Madden

Anyone seen this video yet? Tell me this isn't from the finished version of the game...

http://www.gametab.com/news/1005515/

<LOL..>

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
shams said:

Anyone seen this video yet? Tell me this isn't from the finished version of the game...

Oh... shit... This is just sad... it isn't even funny...

kber81 said:
shams said:

Oh... shit... This is just sad... it isn't even funny...

im from up  north man sorry but i laughed my ass off..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

shams said:

http://www.gametab.com/news/1005515/

That video was brilliant and its true EA are shit devs their games are full of glitches i just stay away from the games they release.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

EA's explanation is bunk. They have been working on 360 games for 3 1/2 years and only have a full year of PS3 experience? No sees what wrong with that statement? So hey started work on 360 games in February of 2004 and they started working on PS3 games in August of 2006? EA has been working on PS3 games at least 2 1/2 years probably closer to 3. Fight Night Round 3 was announced for PS3. It was later announced for 360. I call BS.

Around the Network

Man that vid was funny, I can't believe how little talent can exist in such a vast company like EA.
This is exactly why I hate them, and always will.

The guy's voice in the vid reminded me of Church from Red vs. Blue.

Oh well, I'll just go back to playing Tecmo on my NES.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

I think MS Paid EA To Develop The Extra 60 FPS and NOT Develop a 60 FPS Version For Sony.

I'm confused. If this is the second Madden for the PS3, then shouldn't it be at least as good as the first one for it? Or was the first one bad too?

And shouldn't this game be running at 60 fps with only 20% of the capacity of the cell processors being used, or something like that? Or is football just too complicated for the cell (oooo, that's major trolling -- I was just kidding!)

They need to do a recall on that game and get it right. That's disrespect'n the PS3!

I saw an interview with one of the lead developers in the game. He says they play at least 3 full games of Madden every day trying to figure out how to make the experience better. I realize that they have to spend alot of time getting the game ready for the public, and alot of that time, is spent playtesting the games. But Madden is Madden. The football game is a football game. I really don't care what the beginning movie looks like, or if you can see the sweat on Ray Lewis's brow. The differences from year to year have become so miniscule that people are beginning to wonder what the hell the point is in buying this game year after year. Madden himself does very little with the game anymore. Updated rosters? New crappy music? I like the game, but I realize that by January, when football really gets interesting, this game will cost half as much as it does now, and I will buy it then, because it's not worth the pricetag as is.