By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Interesting fact about the Wii

One_touch_KO said:
What is duct tape?

It's only the most important Wii component. 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
What is duct tape?

this is...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Very interesting.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

the wiimote for the gc wouldn't have really worked out unless there was a wiisports-like software to back it up.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Yeah, In fact Wiisports was originally going to have mario characters in it but thier tests showed that everyone like the Mii's better.

Around the Network
Roma said:
One_touch_KO said:
What is duct tape?

this is...

Ahh, sorry english is not my first language, and duct tape is really a stupid name for that... Could be glue stripe or something, duct tape just sounds stupid...

Anyway, why do people refer this? I'm not getting x)

Finally, the proof we needed...

this has been known for years, Miyamoto said that the GC didnt have enough power to handle the additional data needed for the motion control and the concept was shelved (or 'stored')
If this is true is anyones guess but the wii strategy is far more than adding motion controls to existing hardware, the consoles design, online abilities, channels and Wii Sports were all important elements.

Can't really argue with the results.

Ooh and Duct tape was originally designed for Duct pipe repair, hence the name.

how more powerful is the wii than the GC?

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

nine0nine said:
this has been known for years, Mitamoto said that the GC didnt have enough power to handle the additional data needed for the motion control and the concept was shelved (or 'stored')
If this is true is anyones guess but the wii strategy is far more than adding motion controls to existing hardware, the consoles design, online abilitys, channels and Wii Sports were all mportant elements.

Can't really argue with the results.

Nor even Chuck Norris can...