By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! it the next ZELDA!!!!

Does this mean..........Link always wore a...............wig? 0_o

My memory of him has now been twisted into a pretzel with no salt

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Blacksaber said:
SHMUPGurus said:
...And he's not wearing any clothes. o_O

Ahh good old puberty...

What? You were walking around naked in the garden when you were 14 years old?

Correct I was quiet sure everyone had that phase...I feel different >_>

Holy shit, wait, you're just 15 years old?

Carry on. Carry on.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

super_etecoon said:
Do they really patent the entirety of games?

No they patent the hint system and how it works.

I TAKE NO SIDES

I like the speculations of others.hehe

They are pretty funny, seriously. I hope this game gets announced real soon. I have to play the Wii version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess quick!

O-D-C said:
Godot said:
I think it's a good idea as some puzzles in phantom hourglass were ridiculously hard. My 9 years old cousin would never have guessed that you needed to close your DS in order to copy something on a map.

at 18 I couldent figure that out.

Ditto.

Only reason why I got past that part was because of the fairy bitching at you to do something IRL

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
O-D-C said:
Godot said:
I think it's a good idea as some puzzles in phantom hourglass were ridiculously hard. My 9 years old cousin would never have guessed that you needed to close your DS in order to copy something on a map.

Ditto.

Only reason why I got past that part was because of the fairy bitching at you to do something IRL

lol The only reason I got past it was because I was getting pissed and just closed the ds and went to do something else when I came back I was like wtf  when I opened it back up and saw it got copied to the map

Baddman said:
Snesboy said:
O-D-C said:
Godot said:

Ditto.

lol The only reason I got past it was because I was getting pissed and just closed the ds and went to do something else when I came back I was like wtf  when I opened it back up and saw it got copied to the map

haha that is awesome.. i figured it out pretty easily but now i wish it would have been as hard as you guys.. i want a cool story

=/

hello how are you.

I just hope they don't make it too casual. Zelda isn't suppose to be a wuss that my 4 year old niece can master.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Ah, good ol' Legend of Zelda speculation. A great way to start off the new year.

Other than that, I'm liking this new idea. If the speculation does hold up I'll be using this for any sort of water based temple. ()

Smeags said:

Ah, good ol' Legend of Zelda speculation. A great way to start off the new year.

Other than that, I'm liking this new idea. If the speculation does hold up I'll be using this for any sort of water based temple. ()

What? The only slightly challenging temple in OoT? Or another game? The TP was pretty easy.