By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! it the next ZELDA!!!!

Its not the enemies that might be hard. We are talking about zelda here. Its the possiblity that the puzzles themselve are the ones that are extremely hard.

I TAKE NO SIDES

Around the Network

all i am saying is if this is really implemented into the next zelda than nintendo might have something on its hands that will revolutionize gaming once more.

think about it. It allows for games to be more story driven. making games more of an art.
rather than "playing the game"
otehr people can "play" for them thus giving the story a bigger presence in the video game.

hello how are you.

irstupid said:
yea enemies have never been the part people think about when hard or not. And with this system they can make the bosses really hard too, cause isn't there some mode to watch the boss fight or something?

Ya beating the boss in it self is a possible.  So the difficulities of bosses might be insane.

I TAKE NO SIDES

neotea said:
Its not the enemies that might be hard. We are talking about zelda here. Its the possiblity that the puzzles themselve are the ones that are extremely hard.

exactly, look at this other part of the patent people. it talks about the puzzle no the fighting or enemies.

alfredofroylan said:

Some intesrting pictures and info:

[0106]While a player is playing the game, the player encounters the "puzzle" set in the game as described above. FIG. 11 shows an exemplary scene in which the "puzzle" is set. In FIG. 11, how to open a door 103 is set as the "puzzle". Specifically, the player needs to solve the "puzzle" in some manner so as to open the door 103 and continue the game.Here, in order to respond to the "puzzle", that is, in order to open the door 103, it is necessary to press a switch provided at a predetermined position on a floor.

[0107]In the scene shown in FIG. 11, when a player cannot find how to open the door 103, a player may press the hint button 102. In this case, as shown in FIG. 12, a relatively small window 104 is displayed in a portion of the upper right area of the screen so as to reproduce moving images (hereinafter, referred to as an approach movie) indicating how to open the door 103. In FIG. 12, an approach movie representing a state where the player character 101 moves onto a switch 105 provided on the floor for opening the door 103, and stands on the switch 105 (that is, presses the switch 105) is reproduced. By viewing the approach movie, the player can know how to open the door 103. Therefore, the player moves the player character 101 to the switch 105 provided on the floor, and causes the player character 101 to stand thereon, as indicated by the approach movie, so as to open the door 103, thereby continuing the game.

This "hint" thing looks like a option for those who can't solve a puzzle

hello how are you.

and being harder puzzles in the game would mean possibility of using the items you get in a said dungeon in more than just that dungeon.

You always get all these cool weapons and equipment, but then once that dungeon and boss is beat then you no longer use that item anymore, except getting the item that will allow you to get into the next dungeon.

Be nice to see dungeons use the whole arsonal of equipment that you have. And even go the metroid route of having some puzzles not beatable until later in the game when you have more items and you come back. And bring back hidden rewards in those areas like the ice arrows and stuff. You know optional items/weapons that you don't need for game completion.

Around the Network

I'd like to see some better rewards for the collecting stuff. It really pissed me off when I collected the bugs and poe souls in TP and got useless shit. There wasn't enough extra content in TP.

Lurker said:
I'd like to see some better rewards for the collecting stuff. It really pissed me off when I collected the bugs and poe souls in TP and got useless shit. There wasn't enough extra content in TP.

well the bugs wasn't horrible cause they were easy and gave you good money quickly.

but the poes and like OoT's spider family.  It takes like longer than the game to just find them all, and you have to use a guide and what do you get.  Something like infinite money, but you'll have beat the game or have everything anyway by the time you ever even get close to doing it so I never bothered.

If it was a new weapon or arrows or something cool. outfit or who knows.  maybe a cool saddle or somthing like for Epona would be awesome.  Then sure I would spend time getting it but its pointless as it is now

Wait a minute. Link is bald?

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

...And he's not wearing any clothes. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

...And he doesn't have hands or feet.

Pixel Art can be fun.