By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! it the next ZELDA!!!!

O-D-C said:
To all the people who are bitching about, OE NOES THEYZ GOT HITNZ IN MY ZELDA SUXORZ!!!

NAVI, TATL, THE KING OF RED LIONS, MIDNA & CIELA ALL SAY HELLO AND SCREW YOU

What about Enzo?!?!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
O-D-C said:
Come on Majora's Mask 2...

a boy can dream

This

Majora's Mask 2? (Oni) Link pwned teh shit out of it if I remember correctly, and there's no more power in the mask... but a direct sequel would be nice! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'm not sure if it means anything at all but the Title Screen saying just "Legend of ..." Makes me think they might just call the game "The Legend of Zelda" - no subtitles, no nothing, which sound like a fantastic idea to me.

Brainslug said:
I'm not sure if it means anything at all but the Title Screen saying just "Legend of ..." Makes me think they might just call simply "The Legend of Zelda" no subtitles, no nothing which sound like a fantastic idea to me.

The Super Legend of Zelda... No wait, that would be The Legend of Zelda Wii or something!

I don't want the Angry Video Game Nerd to be chronologically confused again. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Just realize this might just be a leak of how far along zelda wii is in development.

I TAKE NO SIDES

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Soriku said:
Oh, and a post from SkySonata on the GAF thread...

"This is quite brilliant the more I think about it.

This would give Nintendo free reign to put heavy challenge and wicked puzzles into the Zelda game, without alienating casuals, non-gamers, the unintelligent, etc.

Besides, if Nintendo wanted to make Zelda even easier, they wouldn’t have a patent like this filed. They would just make the bosses/puzzles easier in general. This patent completely side-steps the issue of difficulty for Zelda games.

Win."

This sounds huge!!!

Quite so.

Indeed  it will be HUGE!

Soriku said:

I hope this game goes back to TWW style! And same composer please.

Where is makingmusic?

Koji Kondo is the composer for every single Legend of Zelda game on consoles. This will not be any different.

SmokedHostage said:
O-D-C said:
To all the people who are bitching about, OE NOES THEYZ GOT HITNZ IN MY ZELDA SUXORZ!!!

NAVI, TATL, THE KING OF RED LIONS, MIDNA & CIELA ALL SAY HELLO AND SCREW YOU

What about Enzo?!?!

Him too and he's super pissed.

Soriku said:
Oh, and a post from SkySonata on the GAF thread...

"This is quite brilliant the more I think about it.

This would give Nintendo free reign to put heavy challenge and wicked puzzles into the Zelda game, without alienating casuals, non-gamers, the unintelligent, etc.

Besides, if Nintendo wanted to make Zelda even easier, they wouldn’t have a patent like this filed. They would just make the bosses/puzzles easier in general. This patent completely side-steps the issue of difficulty for Zelda games.

Win."

This sounds huge!!!

Lets say your right. Wouldn't it be really un rewarding for people who do use these hints in an extremily hard Zelda game all the time?

Would this arguably make fighting enemies any easier? Wouldn't enemies be just as as easy. If a hint or tip wouldn't assist the casual to beat an enemy, lets say its stamina to keep hitting etc, then these tips will not actually give free rein to game difficulty like we are hoping.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Best graphics on Wii yet?

Other than that, this is exactly what I want.

TP difficulty in the fighting, but with harder difficulty in the puzzles.

Having said that, I doubt this is the new Zelda.

The game has been in development for 2 years (at least), don't you think they would have come farther than this? Why patent this?

It seems like something completely different to me.

But hey, that's bloody awesome too!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS