By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is it Just Me, Or Was Anyone Else Disappointed by Fable 2?

I love the new one better than the first! The only thing I don't like the mini games are the only way to earn $. And it's hard and takes a long time.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

fable 2 was great, but i wish they'd fix all of the glitches. I'm also annoyed at the autosave for saving permanent changes to my character i don't want

I am, Fable:TLC is better than Fable 2.

I was disappointed by it. The ending killed the whole game for me, I don't even want to play it anymore.

WessleWoggle said:
outlawauron said:
I love the new one better than the first! The only thing I don't like the mini games are the only way to earn $. And it's hard and takes a long time.

You can get millions money if you set the clock ahead to 2025 on your xbox and you own some houses...

Well, I don't have the patience to buy that many houses. I only got one house for me wife and kid.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I have never played fable 2 but the first one had a lack of difficulty and hours of gamepley, if fable 2 correct this it should be great if not it's just another mediocre game.

I know... my english sucks

I was disappointed as well, but i'm not a huge Fable fan to begin with. I found the first Fable to be good, not great, and I was expecting a big improvement over the first.

I'm glad to hear, i'm not the only one disappointed.

I heard from a few of my friends, who already beat it, that they liked the game but they didnt like the ending... But I mean, I havent touched it really since I first played it. If it's a really good game, then I never put it down (ex. Soul Calibur 4).

"it is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."

True...