By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Who else has this feeling......

Just wondering who else has this feeling that all the big guns from each of the companies will be brought out this year?  When I mean big guns the type that makes your head pop off in amazement.  I honestly dont think anyone that is a gamer is ready for what will be announced this year.  But, I could wrong..........  Just saying, Sony is doing what it can but I doubt they want to be doing just okay.  I am also guessing that M$ is going to announce new products for the 360.  The big N is probably still going to be laughing all the way to the bank.  Maybe the "Jetson" like future is not so far away as we all thought. 

Around the Network

I feel like it's only Sony and Capcom for now, but let's all wait. The year just started! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I want my Star Fox Wii! ;-;

Baaaaaby! when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby!

^lol

Around the Network

Did someone say big guns?

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

I dunno, I think they pretty much pulled out all the stops for 2008 for the most part. IF Diablo II and Warcraft IV do in fact become available later this year, than this is gonna be the year of Blizzard

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

i think a lot of the big guns came out this year, however the 360's line up is looking good. Ps3 though is having a really nice one that is forming. MAG looks good.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

soulsamurai said:
i think a lot of the big guns came out this year, however the 360's line up is looking good. Ps3 though is having a really nice one that is forming. MAG looks good.

Dude, we went over this yesterday. There's nothing coming out on '09 for the Xbox Circle. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
soulsamurai said:

Dude, we went over this yesterday. There's nothing coming out on '09 for the Xbox Circle. :/

Hey Ps3 is my favorite console this gen (not saying it will be next gen) so if that's the problem relax lol.

But they do have a nice lineup with Halo, Alan wake, Star Ocean (which as far as i know is still an exlusive)

Ps3 has MAG, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2.........what the fuck am i say, ok ps3 has a better lineup. I must have got stuck in lala land. Literally not joking i havn't slept in about 60 hours cause of fricken fallout 3 and having to Taxi my sister everywhere

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2