By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I feel like I'm being harrassed by two mods. Anyone else feeling the same?

I feel like I am being unfairly tagetting by two mods on this board ever since I was banned.  I also feel that there doesn't seem to be any recourse to complain considering the moderators' forum is kept private.  I just got a complaint saying that a post I made in a thread was off-topic that I'm very sure wasn't.  It's especially annoying since I see many threads in which people actually do post off-topic in them and nothing is done and I suspect the people involved didn't get warned. 

Is there a way things could be made more transparant or at least a way created to complain when we feel we have been warned or banned for an invalid reason?  I don't think it's right for people to basically be threatened with being banned for basically expressing views that some people do not wish to hear or agree with.  I don't feel that someone simply complaining about a post because it annoys them is reason for anyone to get a ban or even a warning.

Around the Network

My guess is that your being "harassed" because your a 360 troll. And one of the more annoying ones at that.

Unless you are looking to get banned, don't complain about Mods on here but go to a head Mod and complain to them. See VGC terms of service or whatever.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

whatever said:
My guess is that your being "harassed" because your a 360 troll. And one of the more annoying ones at that.

And there are no profiling laws.  If you have a history of trolling as long as yours and they decide to hold you to a higher standard, then I see nothing wrong with that. There aren't any laws saying they can't.

They're just trying to make this a better place for everyone.

Most likely mods give famous " trolls" special attention...

Around the Network

You're going to have to have to suck it up and deal with it, since you're not a wii fan. You're probably going to get banned many, many time for stuff others simply because of the console you like and not liking the wii.

If you want to be a member on this site, then this is something you're just going to have to accept.

Joop_de_gekste said:
Most likely mods give famous " trolls" special attention...

Like Kirby007!!! But he must be "harrassed" at least by 5 if them... xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Safe to say some of the mods are .. well yeah they shoulnd't even be allowed to moderate. Not naming names for obvious reasons.

whatever said:

And what's considered a 360 troll?  I mean I've read many posts in which posters have called 360 owners frat boys or bashed the system in other ways and they're not considered trolls.  Yet when I say that a major part of the Wii audience are casuals that prefer certain types of games I'm labelled as trolling.  I get banned because there's apparently some kind of PS3/360 RPG war going on that the mod was tired of.  I mean how many threads about Kingdom Hearts 3 appearing on either Wii or PS3 have we seen and how many of the people that started them were banned?

Another user said to just be quiet but I have a feeling I'm going to be banned anyways so at least this way I have a chance at getting an answer.

Just make a new account... all "famous" trolls do.... xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)