By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will X360 hit 1 million sold in Japan?

I'm going with......May. Just seems the most sensible prediction to me. Its a mammoth improvement from the first xbox.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

.. ninja blade is a FLOP, SF4 will push few systems.. maybe 10-15k tops

so4 biggest draw here.. shd help sales push 50-60k easily

I'd say 8-9 weeks

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

50-60k???? if it gets to 40k i'll be impressed, of course, it will be enough to outsell the PS3 that week...

Star Ocean is a series that is used to be in the best-selling console, and this time, it's not on the Wii, and it's not even in the 2nd one in Japan, many people are going to pass on this one... 250k tops and i'm being generous...

3 months from now?

4 ≈ One

well 50-60k for 2-3wks after so4 release..one week 60k sales would prolly cause someone in M$ management to have a stroke.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

3 weeks

By the end of 2009 360 will have sold 1.25+ Million in Japan.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

I'm looking at seece's post, and he was spot on with the 25k sales for the 360 during the Star Ocean 4 week.

960 000 XBox 360 have been sold according to VGC. VGC tally will reach 1 million sold in Japan in 4 or 5 weeks time from now. So late March or Early April the 1 million milestone for XBox 360 will be reached in Japan.

numonex said:
960 000 XBox 360 have been sold according to VGC. VGC tally will reach 1 million sold in Japan in 4 or 5 weeks time from now. So late March or Early April the 1 million milestone for XBox 360 will be reached in Japan.

You're forgetting R5 bundles. It will reach a million in about 3 - 4 weeks. MAX