By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction #4 ~:~ SONY will regain dominance next generation with PS4!

Use Logic then.

Around the Network

I have used logic + past trends.

jerry said:
wow people on this community are so horrible.

I've been called a MS Fanboy....SONY fanboy (yesterday)

then apprntly I make ridiculous predictions

give a new guy a break willl ya all!

Absurd predictions are fine.  Four simultaneous threads for your predictions is kind of much.  One consolodated thread would have been better.

Eighth. In fact, I'm so for the merging of the prediction threads that I already told you in your other thread...before you even made this one.

@wistation360

it will take time for me to get used to this,.....I felt each console deserved its seperate prediction thread

Around the Network

Eighthed.

Look, I dont dislike you or anything. I just dont understand how the 360 will sell 20M a year and jump to 100M, when PS3 will sell like 4M a year from now on considering:
PS3 20M =2yrs
360 28M = 3yrs

Is the OP actually serious?

im pretty sure 'restructuring' means there getting rid of load sof people not bringing in fresh faces

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Erm... Sony doing better sounds fine and all, but where does Nintendo fit into this future?

Also, do you really think there will be another "Wii Sports" next gen? It's not as if there's one every generation. It's even less likely such a game would come from Sony, they don't capture the mass market like Nintendo does.