By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Israel Bombs UN Run School in Gaza

appolose said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
appolose said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
appolose said:

They have got to be getting support from somewhere else then.  Perhaps from surrounding sentimental countries, which, in that case, the U.N. needs to recognize that simply cutting off support by theirown hand isn't helping.

While I'm not too familiar with Israel's military, I don't think it could be that easy.  How could a group of snipers easily infiltrate a densely populated area, of which probably holds many Hamas-sentimental people, for example?  I'm sure Israel would have chosen a less invasive route (much less, compared to this) if they could have, but is it really that easy?

Every army has its share of evil soldiers.  I think we've all heard of the U.S.'s army prison guard scandal.  But are these instances (such as what you gave) wholly representative of Israel's army?

actually countries like Israel, Russia, UK and the US have very good special forces, that could quite easily do that, infact me and my friend once spent an afternoon discussing how the SAS could have taken out Saddam Hussein without any need of a war.

any bad soldiers in an army should be immediatly dissmissed and charged in a court of law like everyone else is.

Could they?  How do we know that (assuming you or your friend are not highly aware of can be done military-wise)?  And if so, why haven't any of these countries done that?

i think they could, but they dont because Israel knows that if it does that it has to then leave gaza and recognize a palestinian state which so far they have flatley refused to do, which is why hamas is so powerfull in the first place

edit update: i agree that the Israeli army should not be judged by the actions of a few idiots

I think we may need  a different thread for this; we'd have to discuss Israel's reasons and intentions about Gaza in general, and argue about their values of their own civilians vs. Gaza occupation.

In any event, I guess we now know each other's positions.

agreed, would like to create it or should i? also what title would be appropriate do you think? i look forward to the debate

Around the Network

I responded by wall post, to all who care.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I just went through 17 reports, and about 15 of them were for this thread. Absolutely pathetic, folks. If you can't even discuss an issue without insulting countries and dropping the F bomb every 5 words than you can just leave this site. I'm going to lock this.

So I guess shooting a rocket into a school in Beer-Sheva was okay.
Same with the Grad in a kindergarten in Ashkelon.

No one made any articles about it. No one made the world aware of it. No one covered it.

Disgusting double standards in this world.

The Gazan Palestnians say: "we want to live in peace". Knowing Hamas's agenda - to kill jews, holy war, resistance, and all that bravado-bullshit that will never bring any results, you still elected them. No disrespect to you or the Arab peoples, but now you're reaping what you've sawn. You were living peacfully, without ANY attacks from us during the ceasefire... until Hamas built some tunnels to smuggle weaponry, and then started firing rockets into Israel. We took it for a month and then some. How long did you expect not to see any reaction? how long can we take attacks on our citzens and not defend them from you? here's the reason you're suffering now. Your eternal struggle... an attempt to achieve benefits by killing citizens... throw Hamas off, kick them out, stop endangering our citizens, and then you'll be on the way to peace.

Hamas is devil incarnate. One of the "fine" examples why many percieve Arabs in the world as suicide bombers, terrorists and all that junk. Just by thsi site I know it's not so. Blackstar from Saudi Arabia, and a Pelestinian refugee, is a good pal of mine. Not any terrirst zelot for sure. Hamas is a dirty, cowardly, inept organziation that is good only in two things - hiding behind women and children, and firing at women and children. Firing from schools? yup. Mosques? sure! populated areas? hell yes! clearly you can see who si to blame. And don't tell me: "but there are innocents". Israel's security comes first here. And if we keep giving hamas cheap shots we're never gonna achieve it. Wanna live? get out of a rocket firing area. See armed people? run the other way. That's how war is. Innocents always died on a battlefield. This is no different.

Israel is not a guiltless sheep. It's true - blood is on their hands. But we are driven into a territory where we have no choice. For this to stop, Hamas needs to clear house.

Also, superchunk

from article

"One soldier was killed in an exchange of fire with militants in Gaza City, while four others were killed by shellfire from their own tanks earlier in the day, Israeli military officials said. "

lol hhahahaaah killed your own people's. lol.

Because friendly fire only exists here, amirite?
Because fighting in Gaza's conditions is easy, right?
Because dead soldiers is really funny, true?

You're a hypocrite, protesting life while laughing at death.

I don't support killing of Palestinians. But The security of our citizens comes first.