By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Israel Bombs UN Run School in Gaza

With killing children/innocents you will only create more terrorists...

Around the Network

from article

"One soldier was killed in an exchange of fire with militants in Gaza City, while four others were killed by shellfire from their own tanks earlier in the day, Israeli military officials said. "

lol hhahahaaah killed your own people's. lol.

Blair is now a peacekeeper. He's also now a Catholic. Funny what a couple of terms in Government does to a person.

WHAT?! I just got a warning for posting THE TRUTH in this thread!!!

This is ridiculous!!!

I'm not taking that! I rather keep my honour and get banned then say I'm sorry for telling that Israel is surpressing the Palestinian people!

THE NETHERLANDS

@StarcrafManiac: Da is normaal op deze forum; Als je het niet eens bent de kijk op deze zaken zoals de USA members kreg je gemakkelijk nen ban;

Around the Network
StarcraftManiac said:

WHAT?! I just got a warning for posting THE TRUTH in this thread!!!

This is ridiculous!!!

I'm not taking that! I rather keep my honour and get banned then say I'm sorry for telling that Israel is surpressing the Palestinian people!

Good for you, I myself am 1/8 Palestinian so this news makes me incredibly angry.

Well done for not being a sheep.

konnichiwa said:
@StarcrafManiac: Da is normaal op deze forum; Als je het niet eens bent de kijk op deze zaken zoals de USA members kreg je gemakkelijk nen ban;

Ja maar dat betekend niet dat ik ongelijk heb of dit ga pikken! Dit gaat nergens meer over, stelletje gehersenspoelde mafketels die het zijn ...

THE NETHERLANDS

MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

the death toll from this war has included FAR too many civilians to be acceptable, a diplomatic solution is needed, what is happening at the moment is genocide

an estimated 20% have been civilians... thats a pretty low number when you look at the situation.   the israelis put a lot of effort in to avoid civilians being killed.

http://www.aljazeera.net/Channel/KServices/SupportPages/ShowMedia/showMedia.aspx?fileURL=/mritems/streams/2009/1/6/1_883475_1_12.wmv

http://www.aljazeera.net/Channel/KServices/SupportPages/ShowMedia/showMedia.aspx?fileURL=/mritems/streams/2009/1/5/1_883406_1_12.wmv

I can't believe u people , I just can't

Ugh I can't see it blackstar.