By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Israel Bombs UN Run School in Gaza

This is why the ground offensive is far superior to air attacks. You shouldn't bomb a school just because military is near/around it. You should send in your paramilitary and remove the military you are fighting without harming civilians/children.

Sorry, you can't blanket all bombings with "terrorist were there" bullshit. Its Gaza, tiny as area with way too many people already. One of the most densely populated areas in the world. Hamas' military wing is in every building technically, they have no where else to be located.

If Israel expects to finish off Hamas they won't do it by killing kids. Just as Hamas won't get Israel to leave Palestinian territories by firing rockets. Same thing.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

the death toll from this war has included FAR too many civilians to be acceptable, a diplomatic solution is needed, what is happening at the moment is genocide

an estimated 20% have been civilians... thats a pretty low number when you look at the situation.   the israelis put a lot of effort in to avoid civilians being killed.

BS if they were actually attempting something they would have sent in troops, not blow the hell out of innocent children. You cannot justify this no matter what. Israel is not some holy country that deserves protection from war crimes. I am reporting your posts.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

the death toll from this war has included FAR too many civilians to be acceptable, a diplomatic solution is needed, what is happening at the moment is genocide

an estimated 20% have been civilians... thats a pretty low number when you look at the situation.   the israelis put a lot of effort in to avoid civilians being killed.

wrong.

The UN figure is closer to 30% now and that is only counting women and children. They are assuming 100% of males 15yrs and older are fighters which is pure bullshit.

Realistically the number is probably 50-60% civilian deaths.

superchunk said:
This is why the ground offensive is far superior to air attacks. You shouldn't bomb a school just because military is near/around it. You should send in your paramilitary and remove the military you are fighting without harming civilians/children.

Sorry, you can't blanket all bombings with "terrorist were there" bullshit. Its Gaza, tiny as area with way too many people already. One of the most densely populated areas in the world. Hamas' military wing is in every building technically, they have no where else to be located.

If Israel expects to finish off Hamas they won't do it by killing kids. Just as Hamas won't get Israel to leave Palestinian territories by firing rockets. Same thing.

thank you for making an intelligent post, i agree, i think the UN should find a way to stop hamas diplomaticaly, the current war is not acceptable in terms of finding a solution to the crisis.

superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

wrong.

The UN figure is closer to 30% now and that is only counting women and children. They are assuming 100% of males 15yrs and older are fighters which is pure bullshit.

Realistically the number is probably 50-60% civilian deaths.

thats what i thought, the UK news radio said 40% were thought to be civilians, but it may be higher, and like i said, no civilian deaths are acceptable

Around the Network
superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

The UN figure is closer to 30% now and that is only counting women and children.

so they are wrongfully assuming that all woman and children arent terrorists...the number is probably about 3-5% who arent terrorists

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Also, I'm getting pretty sick of that same stupid arguement about, *well terrorist were launching a rocket from there* bullshit.

If roles were reversed and Israel only had Tel Aviv or some other small section of land, they too would be sending rockets and other shit from apartments, etc. Its a matter of necessity, not using human shields bs.

Plus, what are the settlements then? They are residences that were originally and officially considered military outposts. I seem to see a lot of kids living there as well as violence stemming from them.

Same thing. So, let's bomb them. After all according to your logic I could just say they had military in them, its ok. So what if kids died.

Pathetic.

MrBubbles said:
superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

The UN figure is closer to 30% now and that is only counting women and children.

so they are wrongfully assuming that all woman and children arent terrorists...the number is probably about 3-5% who arent terrorists

every post you make lowers significantly my opinion of you, are you intentionally trying to come across as a genocidal maniac?

MrBubbles said:
superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

WWJD bubbles, WWJD? Your such a hypocrite.

superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:
superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

WWJD bubbles, WWJD? Your such a hypocrite.

probably use his kung fu magic and rain fire down on them.  israel is doing half of that...so i think we can give them a break.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur