By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can someone give me a list of exclusive JRPGs on the ps3??

they have to be relased in the Uninted states of course. No srpgs or wrpgs. thx in advance =) Do the same for 360.

Around the Network

Uhm PS3 has (AFAIK):

Eternal Sonata
Enchanted Arms (could be a SRPG though. I'm not sure)

360 has:

Eternal Sonata
Enchanted Arms (well yeah maybe SRPG)
The Last Remnant (timed with currently no PS3 date. PC version is coming out soon though)
Infinite Undiscovery
Tales of Vesperia
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey

Phantasy Star Universe

EDIT: Oh you meant exclusive ? Okay I'll bold the exclusives

Is Folklore a JRPG ?
I can't think of anything else ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Just get Valkyria Chronicles (PS3). Don't use SRPG as a term to prevent you from getting it. I've never played any SRPG in my life (I'm more a JRPG head like you seem to be) but when I got this I was blown away. I'm seriously thinking VC may be the best game I've played this year and I've not even finished it yet.

I can't recomend any 360 JRPGs because I haven't played any of them. I'm sure someone else would do that soon.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

i think the only one that matters is valkyria chronicles(also Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms and some other i dont remenber are on ps3 ) but if you put quality against quantity, is the hd jrpg with the highest review 9+ everywhere the ones on 360 are low7-8 on reviews

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network
radha said:
i think the only one that matters is valkyria chronicles(also Eternal Sonata, Enchanted Arms and some other i dont remenber are on ps3 ) but if you put quality against quantity, is the hd jrpg with the highest review 9+ everywhere the ones on 360 are low7-8 on reviews

Lost Odyssey is underrated.

I can remember most of the reviewers reviewed the Japanese version of LO and they were complaining about horrible loading times. The US version and EU version had considerably less loading times. The real score for Lost Odyssey would be probably around 8.5

just wondering:
was this a subtly disguised "ps3 has no JRPGs thread"...?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

PS3
disgaea 3
White Knight
Final Fantasy XIII Vs.

Xbox 360
too many

PS3 has Valkyrie Chronicles which has scored 9's on ALL major and minor gaming websites, theres almost nothing wrong with the game its masterful.

Also PS3 will be getting exclusively White Knight and Versus XIII which will be 9-10 easy.

In conclusion PS3 has JRPG's but there Quality over Quantity.

You're ST got mailed btw.

Barozi said:
radha said:

Lost Odyssey is underrated.

I can remember most of the reviewers reviewed the Japanese version of LO and they were complaining about horrible loading times. The US version and EU version had considerably less loading times. The real score for Lost Odyssey would be probably around 8.5

You've got to be kidding, right? The NA version had horrendous load times. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the game quite a bit, but the load times made the game nearly unplayable for me.