By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS3 is like, mega, super duper future proof.

I'm tired of all the sony hate on these boards. It's obvious to me that sony is going to win in the end, because the PS3 is so amazingly future proof.

How is it future proof?

1: Games. The X-sux 3-shitty and the Wii (Which isn't even a console, lawl, but a rattle for tiny, premature babies) have all their good games out already. Halo 3, and two different GoW games for the 360, and Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Brawl, and a ton of baby games on the Wii. When are all the good PS3 games coming out? The future. God of War 3, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy Versus 13 (FF13 ISN'T A REAL GAME 'CAUSE M$ STOLE IT ARRRRRGGHHASFOFOUING) are all coming out in late 2009, maybe. If we're lucky. What games has nintendo announced 5 years before they come out? None. Sony truly has the future under wraps.

2: Sales. The Wii has already sold 45 million consoles, while the PS3 has only sold 19 million. Haha. Nintendo Failz. Nintendo now has less people to sell to in the future! Sony still has the bulk of it's 300 million sales to make IN THE FUTURE while Nintendo is almost through with it's 46 million cap. Sony's gonna pwn in the future, while I predict Nintendo to stop selling right about... NOW! no... NOW! damnit.

3: 10 year plan. Because Sony says so, People will keep buying it 5 years down the road. Of course, if sales stay the way they are, they might have to lengthen it to a 20 year plan. FUTURE PROOF!

4: Profits. While Nintendo can stop selling whenever they want, like the idiots they are, Sony is $3 billion in the hole due to the PS3. They'll need to keep selling it for decades to get that money back. Which means they'll keep selling it. In the future. Future proof.

5. Fun. Nintendo games are fun. What an idiotic strategy. By making the most fun games possible, they limit their ability to top themselves. Sony, on the other hand, can slowly ramp up their quality for decades to come, milking all the money out of their audience. It's easy to top the fun in Sony's existing games, and so they'll be able to continue pumping out games IN THE FUTURE. NOT NOW. WAIT FOR THE FUTURE.

6: Parody. This entire post is a joke. Not a troll. From the future.

And that's why PS3 is the most superest, duperest futurest proofest console ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Around the Network

You should make the joke part bigger cause I was about to report you...but now Im tempted to report for another reason...

Former something....

It's funnier when people are serious about this crap.

Showertea said:

5. Fun. Nintendo games are fun. What an idiotic strategy. By making the most fun games possible, they limit their ability to top themselves. Sony, on the other hand, can slowly ramp up their quality for decades to come, milking all the money out of their audience. It's easy to top the fun in Sony's existing games, and so they'll be able to continue pumping out games IN THE FUTURE. NOT NOW. WAIT FOR THE FUTURE.

I knew you were an alt all along, now I know whose. You're busted, DTG.

lol, I liked the "Nintendo has less people to sell too" line...and i'm kinda surprised no one has used it yet for real...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Around the Network

I stopped reading after the Second line in number one. State your argument and what not, but don't post shit like that about any system.

4 ≈ One

I'm personally sick of these threads, this is the second one today. If news is bad its bad there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Make that the 3rd

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=55593

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=55593

@Dgc1808

It was a joke. maybe you should finish reading an article before denouncing it.

^ oops my bad, I guess I jumped the gun.