By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Virtual Console: You own what?

NES
-Donkey Kong Jr.
-Super Mario Bros.

SNES
-Donkey Kong Country
-Super Mario World
-Zelda: ALttP

N64
-Mario Kart 64

Genesis
-Beyond Oasis

TurboGrafX
-Bomberman '93

I also have the Sega Genesis Collection and the Zelda Collector's Edition disc for the 'Cube, so I'd have probably bought more if not for those two.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

NES= Kirby's Adventure

SNES= DKC II, Super Castlevania IV

Mega-Drive/Genesis=Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Streets of Rage

TG-16= NOTHING

N64=Mario 64, Lylat Wars

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

T16: Bomberman '93
SNES: Contra 3, Donkey Kong Country
N64: Starfox 64, Ocarina of Time

I will get Ninja Spirit, Neutopia, Super C, and whatever Neo Geo games come out if I ever get enough time to finish all the other games on my plate.

NES: Super Mario Bros 2, Kirby's Dreamland
SNES: Super Mario World
TG: Bomberman '93
N64: Paper Mario

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

Around the Network

NES- Mario bros., Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong
Genesis- Sonic the hegdehog
SNES- LOZ: Link to the Past, Street fighters 2
N64-super mario 64, Mario Kart, LOZ:OOT, Paper Mario, Starfox 64

Total-11 games

NES: 

Super Mario Brothers

Super Mario Brothers 2

The Legend of Zelda

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Metroid