By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo dominate the industry

amp316 said:
Outcast said:
amp316 said:
Why are you crying Outcast?

I was so bored reading your pointless argument, I broke down in tears. I haven't cried in years, thanks for that.

I thought maybe you got smoke in your eyes.  That would explain you finding my argument boring and your eyes tearing up at the same time. 

I'm going to pretend I know what you're talking about.

Around the Network
Outcast said:
amp316 said:
Outcast said:
amp316 said:

I was so bored reading your pointless argument, I broke down in tears. I haven't cried in years, thanks for that.

I thought maybe you got smoke in your eyes.  That would explain you finding my argument boring and your eyes tearing up at the same time. 

Interesting that you can't come up with a real response.   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Outcast said:
amp316 said:
Outcast said:
amp316 said:

You'd like me to though wouldn't you?

I own 22 of those games...

Outcast said:
amp316 said:
Outcast said:
amp316 said:
Outcast said:
amp316 said:

You'd like me to though wouldn't you?

No. What I would like is for people to stop creating accounts for the purpose of just bad mouthing a system and trying to get under people's skin.  Basically, I would not like to hear from you at all.  That is my final response.   

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

If you haven't owned or own atleast 3 of those game you sure ain't no "hardcore" gamer, some of those games are more "hardcore" 10+ years after it's release then todays so called "hardcore" game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I own them all lol, and 46 of the top 50 lol.

edit: I won 24 actually, my sister has more brain training, although it that game does stand in my game collection (and I will probably take it with me when I move out off the house).

i own (or have owned) 9 of thoose games

amp316 said:
Esa-Petteri said:
amp316 said:
Esa-Petteri said:
amp316 said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Wow, that is a lot of games I don't care about at all.

I'm starting to wonder if you're a joke account.  Rol's alt? 

Hey, you have a bond-avatar. Don't say anything about joke accounts!

Really, do you have some kind of problem if your favourite games don't appeal to everyone or why do you think that someone has to be joking if he does not care about a bunch of games?

Telling jokes and being a joke account are two completely different things.

I don't go into the threads of every game that I don't care about and state it.  That would be rude.  Don't you think? 

Well, you are just as rude or even more trying to belittle someone elses opinion as joke.

My point is if I went into a Halo or Gears Of War thread and said,  "Wow.  I could really care less about this game."  What would your reaction be?  Would it be a positive one?

So you really do feel offended if someone does not like the same games as you. Wow. To answer your question: If it were you who would say that, my reaction would be positive. If someone else, there would not be a reaction. :)

Esa-Petteri said:

So you really do feel offended if someone does not like the same games as you. Wow. To answer your question: If it were you who would say that, my reaction would be positive. If someone else, there would not be a reaction. :)

I think what he's saying is that if he did this repeatedly, and it was a pattern of behavior instead of an isolated incident, you would be within your rights to report him for trolling.