By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo dominate the industry

Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

So you really do feel offended if someone does not like the same games as you. Wow. To answer your question: If it were you who would say that, my reaction would be positive. If someone else, there would not be a reaction. :)

I think what he's saying is that if he did this repeatedly, and it was a pattern of behavior instead of an isolated incident, you would be within your rights to report him for trolling.

I know, that one old guy who always rants about GTA4 is pretty annoying. However it is not trolling and that was not amp's point.

Around the Network

pfft, double

Sad how today hardcore gamer probably never played, and never will play, the majority of these game. The quality of hardcore gamer really decreased through the years, we are now stuck with a bunch of fratboy dumbass. Ill take basement nerd over that anyday. At least you don't have do deal with emo crap, just arguments about whatever Spock is better than Kirk, and the japenese centric equivalent.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Esa-Petteri said:
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

So you really do feel offended if someone does not like the same games as you. Wow. To answer your question: If it were you who would say that, my reaction would be positive. If someone else, there would not be a reaction. :)

I think what he's saying is that if he did this repeatedly, and it was a pattern of behavior instead of an isolated incident, you would be within your rights to report him for trolling.

I know, that one old guy who always rants about GTA4 is pretty annoying. However it is not trolling and that was not amp's point.

Forgive me, I am very bad at being tactful.

I mean to say that he is calling you rude, and that the behavior in question qualifies as "trolling" if it is part of a pattern.

Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Forgive me, I am very bad at being tactful.

I mean to say that he is calling you rude, and that the behavior in question qualifies as "trolling" if it is part of a pattern.

So now you politely called me a troll? Please show me the part of the rules what you think makes my comment trolling.

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:

So now you politely called me a troll? Please show me the part of the rules what you think makes my comment trolling.

No sir, not at all. I'm interjecting because you and amp are beating around the bush and I'm not sure why. It's a lot easier when someone just says "Hey quit yer trollin'" and the other may respond "In what way am I trolling sir" and the argument grows from there, rather than this passive-aggressive stuff we've got working.

I have no particular opinion as to your opinion. If the games don't interest you, it's no skin off my back.

Malachi said:

Sad how today hardcore gamer probably never played, and never will play, the majority of these game. The quality of hardcore gamer really decreased through the years, we are now stuck with a bunch of fratboy dumbass. Ill take basement nerd over that anyday. At least you don't have do deal with emo crap, just arguments about whatever Spock is better than Kirk, and the japenese centric equivalent.

Pshaw--Janeway pwns them both.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."