By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Tekken 6 Gameplay Video

SnakeEyez said:
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:
OMFG Sick. Best Fighter Ever Confirmed :D

Please dont derail the thread. No one is talking about Street Fighter 4 here...

*ding* *ding* *ding* You are correct sir!

Anyways, this game looks awesome, it looks just as good as it did when I played it a couple months ago.

Street Fighter was a great game, but paled in comparison gameplay wise to Guilty Gear and KOF. Street Fighter was the most popular. That was the truth.

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:

bah street Fighter can crawl up and die for all I care(When compared to Tekken) Tekken Is the best fighter and appeals to a wider range. Sure you have your button bashers, but they wont get far against a Tekken Lord.

Tekken doesn't appeal to a wider fanbase than Street Fighter. I love Tekken, but even I can admit this.

Drage said:
Still don't get why this needs to take till this Fall to release this.......

Tekken 6 will be timed exclusive for the Arcades just like Street Fighter IV.

Street Fighter IV has been out on the arcades for many months now.

I will probably see a Tekken 6 arcade early spring..

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SnakeEyez said:
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:

Anyways, this game looks awesome, it looks just as good as it did when I played it a couple months ago.

Street Fighter was a great game, but paled in comparison gameplay wise to Guilty Gear and KOF. Street Fighter was the most popular. That was the truth.

KoF maybe...but guilty gear not so much. Capcom has its own version of guilty gear called Marvel VS Capcom (flash over gameplay balance). I always loved KoF (and fatal fury alone) and street fighter games because of their gameplay...and MvsC and Guilty gear games because of the flashy fights...

Gatorgamer88 said:
so what platform will it be best on

I'm going to say PS3. Franchises with their home on PS consoles tend to be better on PS3. Also, the D-Pad.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
disolitude said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
SnakeEyez said:
disolitude said:
blazinhead89 said:

KoF maybe...but guilty gear not so much. Capcom has its own version of guilty gear called Marvel VS Capcom (flash over gameplay balance). I always loved KoF (and fatal fury alone) and street fighter games because of their gameplay...and MvsC and Guilty gear games because of the flashy fights...

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is still one of the most expensive videogames on the market at a $80 price tag and it came out two generations ago. I heard that Capcom is making a nostalgia remake with better graphics this gen. Guilty Gear was an amazing game with a horrible story. Too bad it's turned into a shitty Action/Adventure game. Luckily for fans of the series the same company who made them created a game called Blue Blaz for the PS3.

would you guys kill me if i say DOA looks better and runs smoother(Tekken is too stiff for my taste).

destructible environment in DOA is unrivaled in fighting series in my opinion.

Kantor said:
Gatorgamer88 said:
so what platform will it be best on

I'm going to say PS3. Franchises with their home on PS consoles tend to be better on PS3. Also, the D-Pad.

It's 100% the d-pad, but Sony needs to fix the R2 and L2 buttons, because they feel like shit.

Looks great cant wait.

Stage and Blaze maybe little 1 on 1 match.