By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED!!! PS3 is the most reliable system out yet!

Did you know the Wii is the most fit for space? I took it up to the space station and it handled the g-forces and weightless JUST FINE. It even played games the entire time with motion control. It was flawless. This means it's the most reliable and bestest for space travel. So let's get ready for future space flights, BRING YOUR WIIS.

/retardedrantaboutpointlessshitaboutconsoles

Around the Network
rendo said:
Did you know the Wii is the most fit for space? I took it up to the space station and it handled the g-forces and weightless JUST FINE. It even played games the entire time with motion control. It was flawless. This means it's the most reliable and bestest for space travel. So let's get ready for future space flights, BRING YOUR WIIS.

/retardedrantaboutpointlessshitaboutconsoles

I'm still not satisfied. How does the Wii perform on a submarine 1 km below the surface?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Impressive, but IMO the toughest console ever is the Gameboy. Have anyone seen the Gulf War Survivor at Nintendo World store?
http://community.livejournal.com/girl_gamers/2499120.html
You can not press the buttons but it works.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

firstly it is Fahrenheit which is nothing, and it was at 120F for 24hours.

and the best comment i saw in that article was.

#
sami, on August 12th, 2007 at 1:31 pm Said:

What kind of “Sauna is only 110F !!!???? IT SHOULD BE OVER 100 Celsius!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS!

Oh, Sauna's that are above Boiling temperature. Because I like sitting in a hot room with naked men even more when it's fatal.

Indoors, you aren't going to get much below 5C (Alright, I sleep in a cold room), or often above 40C (About 100F). But it's great that it doesn't break down in those conditions. Though I wonder if they included the moisture. 120F = 48 C.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network
Cobretti said:
firstly it is Fahrenheit which is nothing, and it was at 120F for 24hours.

and the best comment i saw in that article was.

#
sami, on August 12th, 2007 at 1:31 pm Said:

What kind of “Sauna is only 110F !!!???? IT SHOULD BE OVER 100 Celsius!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS!

lol, I know I can't relax properly until my blood's boiling.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

ItsaMii said:
Impressive, but IMO the toughest console ever is the Gameboy. Have anyone seen the Gulf War Survivor at Nintendo World store?
http://community.livejournal.com/girl_gamers/2499120.html
You can not press the buttons but it works.

Hadn't seen that before, but yeah i'd go Gameboy?  A few hours feh.  I've seen people lose their gameboys out in the yard and have it go through an entire winter buried under snow and it still worked.  Same thing happened to someone who sent in a letter to nintendo power i think.  I've seen some other crazy gameboy survival stories too.]]  

I also had a friend who angrily threw his NES against the wall a few times with it still working. 

So what? My 360 will take out any freezer.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Impressive, albeit impressively meaningless. The only test that counts is the test of time. But cute find.

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

OBJECTION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRJtqPRZhQ
TAKE THAT

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."