By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Market Share Leader Winter 07

Actually i meant system seller games at christmas, PS3 has games, like resistance and motorstorm, but at christmas time there won't be as many big system sellers like Mario or Smash (seriously, Mario is the absolute biggest name in the industry, and the PS3 simply cannot have a system seller like that). I admit I am somewhat biased to Nintendo. But Mario galaxy is ONE of the most anticipated games, i did not say the MOST because that belongs to Halo 3. Also keep in mind when games release at christmas that helps the systme a lot. But do you actually think PS3 will sell 8 million units in 4 months. I doubt even the most delusional fanboy will buy that.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

@dtewi:
You forget the pulling power that R&C and UT3 has massive franchise and alot of new IP's that could become system sellers.

8million in 4months even with Christmas well my sig should say what i think about that because i refuse to change my predictions higher or lower.I think 6million could be possible in 4months with Christmas but 8million now thats a SERIOUS stretch even with 4million sold at Christmas where is the other 4million gonna come from thats is a unrealistic target in 4month maybe in 8months with a Christmas but not 4months.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

that's what KBG29 is saying

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you