By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pirates Vs. Ninjas

According to most FPS games out there, every conflict can be solved by capturing flags, so why dodgeball shouldnt be a solution to the most ancient of all questions?
I predict that this game will sell billions.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network

Actually this game is being published by Microsoft and is only being released on the Xbox 360.

Source:http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/piratesvsninjasdodgeball/news.html?sid=6176590&om_act=convert&om_clk=newlyadded&tag=newlyadded;title;1

Looks like it could be good.

I've been playing Dodgeball Source games for a while...and also, you guys should check out Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II...it's a free Source mod for PC, it's a FPS multiplayer with...pirates vikings and knights hehe. You'll need Half Life 2 I think...but it's pretty fun.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Takashii said:
Actually this game is being published by Microsoft and is only being released on the Xbox 360.

Source:http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/piratesvsninjasdodgeball/news.html?sid=6176590&om_act=convert&om_clk=newlyadded&tag=newlyadded;title;1

where does it say that it is being published by microsoft? to me it looks like the exact same article

Edit: nevermind i see it now, strage how it says that the console is yet to be named wouldnt it be obvious that its going to xbla if its being published by microsoft?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Making a games out of an internet meme is deviously smart. Nobody has trademarked these things, but there's already a huge fanbase out there.

Can't wait for the Orly Owl RPG coming out in 2009. =P

Around the Network
stof said:
Maybe it's just a Northern Ontario thing. But I was always more of a Cowboy, Ninja, Bear guy. It's a far better alternative to Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Cowboys?!  How did we forget cowboys [til your post that is]? 

Is it too late to put cowboys, and/or indians on my list?

Pirates
Ninjas
Samurai
Mechs
...And a secret character, Yagami Light. He beats everybody.

True fighters don't wear socks.

D-FENS said:
L.C.E.C. said:

Zombies??- Unlikely, But Maybe.

I think zombies are a no brainer . . .

heheh... zombie jokes.

stof said:
Maybe it's just a Northern Ontario thing. But I was always more of a Cowboy, Ninja, Bear guy. It's a far better alternative to Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Cowboys! OK, new guess:

Pirates

Ninjas

Samurai

Cowboys

Indians (with the feather, not the dot...)

And I read the article:

"Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball is slated to appear as a digital download on "yet to be announced home console systems" in early 2008"

but couldn't it just be for the "Wii Ware"? I mean it looks like the same article, just posted under the 360 section instead of the Wii Section on that other site.

Oh yeah, and I still think Miis would be a great idea. I mean, who wouldn't want to dress their Mii up like a Ninja/Pirate? I would, and I'm not going to lie about it.

No you all got its wrong, it gonna be:

Pirates

Ninjas

Frencemen (or pantomimes...same thing)

Pro-Bowlers

and Crab-people