By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pirates Vs. Ninjas

http://wii.ign.com/articles/812/812607p1.html

im actually looking forward to this game no matter what console it comes out on

Edit: also there are 3 more teams open. anyone have any ideas on what they might be?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Pardon my language but...

Holy freaking crap.

WHAT!!! Are you serious a Pirates, Ninjas play Dodgeball. Now that is weird it looks fun. Its going to be on the Wii though its a gimmick game.

Greatest. Game. Ever.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

ceres said:
Greatest. Game. Ever.

i know right. i'm pumped

Around the Network

This is gonna be best-seller... MGS4, Mario Galaxy, Halo 3...

All those are BS. This is the real thing.

On a seriouse note... I have never played Dodgeball. I may pick it just to see what is it like.

Holy Crap.... I was totally going to come in and flame: "Everyone knows Cyborgs could take out either pirates or ninjas"

I can't believe it took them this long to think this up.  I love this quote: "This is the ultimate in rivalries, and we aim to have them settle it with all out balls to the wall action."

Taking it seriously, but not too seriously.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I swear, if this comes to the PSN, then it must be some sort of Divine Intervention.
If the gameplay manages to be even a little bit good, the concept alone will push this sucker through.

EDIT: @ Fazz

No dodgeball you say?
Well then, sir, you have not lived.

I think it will be all consoles. Its a downloadable game so mean definately Xbox live, PSN. most likly will hit Wii as a Wii ware title but im guessing this game wont be small. 2gb SD required or by then maybe an external HD for the Wii will be out.

steven787 said:

Holy Crap.... I was totally going to come in and flame: "Everyone knows Cyborgs could take out either pirates or ninjas"

I can't believe it took them this long to think this up.  I love this quote: "This is the ultimate in rivalries, and we aim to have them settle it with all out balls to the wall action."

Taking it seriously, but not too seriously.

well you enver know, theres still 3 more teams and cyborgs could be one of them =D