By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Better to buy a console or a PC for gaming?

tedsteriscool said:
PC fans are a rare bunch. Mouse and keyboard just works better than a controller. Playing F.E.A.R. on PC and then playing Resistance 2 soon after just makes matters worse. Its just a small compromise when buying FPS for a console. If im not mistaken though, dont some PS3 games allow for bluetooth mouse and keyboard support?

True, playing a first person shooter on the PC is the best, you just have better reaction time.

Around the Network

something seemms odd , 20k profile views 90 posts , added virtualy everyonee on the site and talking about gaming pc's.

is there somethhing you want to tell us ?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
PC's dont have good exclusives though. is Gears of War 2 on the PC? how about Final Fantasy XIII? O.o

Consoles has exclusives that PC just wont get sometimes.

It's a matter of taste. Ignoring the fact that PC has far more games than all consoles combined, while we didn't get GeoW2, we got Crysis Warhead and Clear Sky (both better than GeoW2, Imo). So if you can't even beat PC in the genre you mentioned, how can you even think of beating it in Strategy, Adventure, Simulation, Puzzle/Board/Parlor and RPG genres?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Whoa...its rare i see true PC fans, didnt mean any offence its just rare for me i dont know how to act.

Uhm....World of Warcraft FTW!!!

I accept your pece offering, but only because WoW is such a badass RPG.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Million said:
something seemms odd , 20k profile views 90 posts , added virtualy everyonee on the site and talking about gaming pc's.

Um... Happy New Year?

Around the Network
Million said:

Its because shes a woman...or is she? :o

Whatever the case is, congrats. Youve become the most popular member on the site just from posting a picture of yourself (or is it...) as your avatar.

vgchartzgirl said:
Million said:

Um... Happy New Year?

Correct !

tedsteriscool said:
Million said:

Its because shes a woman...or is she? :o

Whatever the case is, congrats. Youve become the most popular member on the site just from posting a picture of yourself (or is it...) as your avatar.

I'm sure I'm not the most popular, maybe someday when I get at least $75 in VGC cash and show some real predictions in the prediction league.  And yes, I am a girl (please don't freak out like everybody else does around here)

Million said:
vgchartzgirl said:
Million said:

Um... Happy New Year?

Correct !

Sweet!

Well, what kind of gaming will you be doing mostly?