By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Blizzard Rep Reports Suicide Threat, Teen Arrested

Alasted said:
DaveD said:
madskillz said:
DaveD said:
You must really fail if you get jailed for trying to kill yourself

LOL. He didn't really try to - he just wanted a discount.

But still, suicide attempts land you in jail, best law ever o_O;

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: attempted suicide should be made a capital offense.

If you are successful, it is.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Squilliam said:
WTF? They don't give him help, they arrest him?

This is incredibly sad, what? So a cry for help is an arrestable offense now?

(My country has terrible suicide statistics and I personally know of two people who have died by suicide)

The juvenile told police it was a joke "to try to get what he wanted for the game,"

Assuming this is true, they had reason to do something (arrest, I don't know...). It's a psychological attack on the Blizzard employee.

Yeah, I know... But suicide is a touchy subject for me.

Tease.

Alasted said:
DaveD said:
madskillz said:
DaveD said:
You must really fail if you get jailed for trying to kill yourself

LOL. He didn't really try to - he just wanted a discount.

But still, suicide attempts land you in jail, best law ever o_O;

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: attempted suicide should be made a capital offense.

I own my body I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want with it.

sigh, some people are just ridiculous.

vlad321 said:
Moral: Don't fuck with Blizzard.

ROFL! That's not what I got out of it but also a good moral.

OT: Awwww... Crazy Kidz theze dayz.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
vlad321 said:
Moral: Don't fuck with Blizzard.

ROFL! That's not what I got out of it but also a good moral.

OT: Awwww... Crazy Kidz theze dayz.

There was a moral?

hmm Crazy kids, who pretend they're suicidal.. I think he should have been deserved to be arrested for pretending to be a teen who would kill himself just because the game was something he lived for... and if that's the truth, he really does need help, but pretending to be suicidal is not a way to go... There's too many teens today who're like that, no need to scare paramedics, the police, and some person working for a company...

I like cereal :3

Reminds me of the runaway bride a few years ago who left her wedding and bailed to Albuquerque. A loon. She was arrested not for actually running away, but for all the police resources it cost finding her.

madskillz said:
Reminds me of the runaway bride a few years ago who left her wedding and bailed to Albuquerque. A loon. She was arrested not for actually running away, but for all the police resources it cost finding her.

I guess that warns every woman planning to get married to a person they do not like or feel as if they shouldn't marry him should tell their husbands-to-be that they can't make the commitment just yet, that they need time... instead of running off and making the police look for you then getting arrested..

I like cereal :3

Ita said:
madskillz said:

I guess that warns every woman planning to get married to a person they do not like or feel as if they shouldn't marry him should tell their husbands-to-be that they can't make the commitment just yet, that they need time... instead of running off and making the police look for you then getting arrested..

Shoot, the bride-to-be has a final chance when the minister/justice o the peace has this at the very beginning of most weddings:

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

The bride can speak up. It's better to admit you need more time than walk into a marriage that is doomed to fail. It was more embarrasing for the runaway bride and her ex - and her town - when it just would have been an embarrasment to her fam and his.

Squilliam said:
NJ5 said:
Squilliam said:
WTF? They don't give him help, they arrest him?

This is incredibly sad, what? So a cry for help is an arrestable offense now?

(My country has terrible suicide statistics and I personally know of two people who have died by suicide)

The juvenile told police it was a joke "to try to get what he wanted for the game,"

Assuming this is true, they had reason to do something (arrest, I don't know...). It's a psychological attack on the Blizzard employee.

Yeah, I know... But suicide is a touchy subject for me.

Me too Squilliam, they should really get the kid some help.  Even if he was joking, that's certainly disturbing that the kid would go through that much trouble over nothing.  The kid needs help.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya