By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Home made $40 in aproximately 3 minutes..

Fools and their money, are soon parted

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

This should come as a virtual free gift for your character to wear with every virtual item purchase:

:0P

llewdebkram said:

This should come as a virtual free gift for your character to wear with every virtual item purchase:

Some people say you should wear that if you spend money on unecessary things, like videogames.

FilaBrasileiro said:
llewdebkram said:

Some people say you should wear that if you spend money on unecessary things, like videogames.

There's always going to be someone that thinks you're wasting your money whatever you buy but it's always nice to pass judgement and take the piss out of other peoples wasteful purchases. :)

colonelstubbs said:
Why are people spending money on this? Its not real!

Well, games aren't 'real', but I'm assuming that since you're on a game sales site, you spend at least some money on them.

Around the Network

is that what that sound is for?

I always hear it in the mall but never knew what it was.

Smashed said:
I don't get why people around here care so much about other people spending money on Home.
Firstly, it's not your money, you shouldn't care.
Secondly, if that person want's to buy virtual items, so be it.

don't you get it? no news should be good for sony,,,,Sony should not make money out of anyone,,,,sony should go bankrupt becasue they dominated the last 2 gens.

Games ARE real. I can touch and feel the hundreds I have. Can you touch your virtual clothes?

^^^i can touch myself while watching my virtual clothes in home,,does that count? XD

I don't see what the big deal is...you don't HAVE to buy specialty clothes if you don't want to, it's not like your character comes naked if you dont. It's really no different than when I buy a new theme for my 360. You're just making it reflect your interest or taste for a buck or two...whoopie, lets have a cow about it people!

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450