By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote: Best Final Fantasy soundtrack!

Kuuthra is right Mr. Lowe, let's stop this nonsense about which FF is better. We all know you are wrong about IX anyway!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network
Johann said:
Kuuthra is right Mr. Lowe, let's stop this nonsense about which FF is better. We all know you are wrong about IX anyway!

QFT!

Let's fight all commie bastards trying to make people forget which FF has the game and soundtrack (VI, obviously).

www.jamesvandermemes.com

OK, let's stop it, go finish Suikoden, Johann, you'll see what a good game with good story means

1: terra(overworld) theme

2: Liberti Fatali

3: You are not alone  

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

i've been reading this site for months and decided I needed to sign up just to get in on this thread. personally, i find it impossible to pick a "best" ff soundtrack. they are all amazing. my favorite games are 2(4), 7 and 9. for some reason i didnt like 8... maybe i was too young. i love the music in each game though. its really amazing what it can do to you when you play the game or listen on your own. i have 7 and 9 music on my ipod and anytime i listen to it, it brings me back to the good old days. for some reason 7 and 9 really have a special place in my heart.. maybe because i was young when i played them. either way. there is no best FF soundtrack. THEY ARE ALL TRULY AMAZING.

p.s. its really a shame what this franchise has become compared to what it used to be. ;(

Around the Network

Does advent children count? :P

Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:
Johann said:
zexen_lowe said:
Johann said:
Mr Lowe, VII is not better than IX! Are you kidding? Nothing about it is!

Bah, IX doesn't even have a good story, the battle system is debatable (I didn't like it, but I could understand someone who did), but the story is cliched to the extreme and the characters (except Vivi) are very annoying

Sprry, I meant VIII not VII! The story is cliched because is supposed to be! The game is like a tribute to old FFs!

So what? Tribute doesn't mean cliche! FF6 is an "old FF" and the story is not cliched (not as good as FF7 or 8, but defenitely much better than IX)

LOL!

mtlca66 said:

i've been reading this site for months and decided I needed to sign up just to get in on this thread. personally, i find it impossible to pick a "best" ff soundtrack. they are all amazing. my favorite games are 2(4), 7 and 9. for some reason i didnt like 8... maybe i was too young. i love the music in each game though. its really amazing what it can do to you when you play the game or listen on your own. i have 7 and 9 music on my ipod and anytime i listen to it, it brings me back to the good old days. for some reason 7 and 9 really have a special place in my heart.. maybe because i was young when i played them. either way. there is no best FF soundtrack. THEY ARE ALL TRULY AMAZING.

p.s. its really a shame what this franchise has become compared to what it used to be. ;(

Welcome to VGChartz!

So you've been coming here for months and finaly decided to sign up to say that you have no opinion on the topic at hand?

I'm joking, in case you can't tell!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Naum said:

1: terra(overworld) theme

2: Liberti Fatali

3: You are not alone  

fckn sweet bro....i love it

FF9 owns :D

Johann said:
mtlca66 said:

Welcome to VGChartz!

So you've been coming here for months and finaly decided to sign up to say that you have no opinion on the topic at hand?

I'm joking, in case you can't tell!

lol yes.. pretty much hahah. but i am right! they are all so good! :)