By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote: Best Final Fantasy soundtrack!

The best song in the series would be the Ending Theme of Final Fantasy VI, I don't know what all of you are on about with Zanarkand and Cosmo Canyon.

Around the Network

VI no contest.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Khuutra said:
The best song in the series would be the Ending Theme of Final Fantasy VI, I don't know what all of you are on about with Zanarkand and Cosmo Canyon.

I'm not gonna argue with you on a matter of taste, but don't you cosider Cosmo Canyon at least a good theme?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
Khuutra said:

I'm not gonna argue with you on a matter of taste, but don't you cosider Cosmo Canyon at least a good theme?

I love Cosmo Canyon.

One Winged Angel.

Around the Network

Of the games I've played (1-4,6,7,10,12) the music of FFVI is the best, and possibly my favorite game soundtrack ever.

For anyone wondering, this is The Starlight Canyon (best known as the Cosmo Canyon theme). Aka the best song ever in an FF.

zexen_lowe said:

For anyone wondering, this is The Starlight Canyon (best known as the Cosmo Canyon theme). Aka the best song ever in an FF.

Man that isn't even the best song from a Playstation Final Fantasy.

@Zexen_lowe, i loved that song, it brings me to a peaceful state, mainly because it sounds like a tribal song, an earth song =)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@Khuutra. Meh, it's a good song, but it's nowhere near the level of TSL. Maybe it's cause TSL reminds me of the time playing FF7 (awesome game) while no song can remind me of any good memories of FF9 (except the battle themes) 'cause the game wasn't that good