By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame IV, Monster Hunter 3 and Dragon Quest X: What's next?

The success of the Wii has made some IPs become Wiigames, like Fatal Frame IV, Monster Hunter 3  or Dragon Quest X. Do you think that we will see those kind of movements in more known franchises in the near future? Which ones?

I consider that maybe a new Onimusha, Suikoden VI, kingdom hearts III (yes, again...), new Castlevania in 3D, Phantasy Star, Sky of Arcadia, Shining Force.....even Shenmue III may appear in the following years on Wii.

Do you see that imposible?

Around the Network

as Wii sales increase, more 3rd parties put effort on the Wii bringing great titles like MH3 with great graphics as well

i don't think we need more big announcements anytime soon, what is coming is more than enough for now!

i'm highly hoping for Kingdom Hearts, even a port....

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Yeah, Castlevania was revealed for PS360 at TGS, but Kingdom Hearts probably, and i would also bet on an FFXIII spinoff (since we probably won't see FFXIV until next generation at this rate), and another Resident Evil spinoff

You can't know, though

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yes, it is true, Castlevania was revealed with a teaser in the last TGS for PS3/360. I still hope we can see a new Resident Evil for Wii (old school style of course).

Kingdom Hearts
i still waiting for a grand theft auto on wii >_>

Around the Network

A new Shining Force game for Wii ( Shining Force Gear ) is almost confirmed

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

house of the dead and vahalla knights

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Yasumi Matsuno and Hitoshi Sakimoto are working on unannounced Wii game. Ogre Battle Wii?

Personally, looking forward to Skies of Arcadia 2.

Also a new Grand Theft Auto for Wii is almost confirmed. Rockstars said that their relationship with Nintendo is now stronger than any time before and that GTA will return.

mai said:

Yasumi Matsuno and Hitoshi Sakimoto are working on unannounced Wii game. Ogre Battle Wii?

I don't think Matsuno would work with SE after how he departed ( Ogre Battle is a SE IP after Quest was bought ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.