By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - i feel sorry for pc game owners :(

Cidien said:

Some of you people actually think the wiimote is good for shooters?  Are you serious?  What are you people, eight year olds that have been using the wii since it came out, but only yesterday picked up a controller to play a shooter?  Yes, a mouse is obviously much better, but the wiimote?  Please.  Unless the wii has had some amazing leaps in technology in the 3 months since I played one, that's just stupid.  Most shooters play like crap on the wii, and the ones that don't are still subpar.

Anyways, I own one of those gaming computers, but I prefer to play most games on a console simply because I like to sit on the couch.  I spend enough time on my computer playing wow and eq2.  I'd play fewer games if I didn't have consoles to play them on.

I must inquire what game you played and using what settings?

The amazing leap in technology isn't required but the proper settings are.  And a good game, of course.

For a great 1 player experience, try Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.  
For a great online experience, try CoD: WaW.

I game often with all 3 main input methods (mouse/KB, dual analogs and Wii IR) and have found the Wii IR when properly set up offers a sublime console gaming experience that dual anaologs cannot match.

OT: Us PC gamers do not pay $1,000 just to play games.  We pay "x" amount of money for a computer that just happens to kick ass at games too.  I work, shop, watch movies, listen to music, create things, socialize, communicate, etc...on my PC and it just so happens it plays video games pretty damn well too.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I stick to consoles and handhelds. But if some one prefers to play on PC then why do I care??? If they're happy then so be it.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I stick to consoles and handhelds. But if some one prefers to play on PC then why do I care??? If they're happy then so be it.

Because we have to tell everybody why we hate them and their way of looking at things!

Ohhh poor me! I had to pay $4500 mexican pesos for a computer much times more powerful and useful than the PS3, 360 and Wii! When I could buy the consoles at $5000, $4000 and $4000 respectively! And poor me that got Crysis for $100 pesos! And Bioshock for $50! Poor me!!!

Locked because of OP's permaban, and flamebait topic.