By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - i feel sorry for pc game owners :(

Consoles are better for adventure games... Not alot of other things though. Unless you don't have a good PC, or you want to play some games that won't come out for PC right away.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Collector said:

Man i feel bad for u guys u get third party games mostly and u pay 1000 dollars to get new games. And the fact gaming website ownly acknowledge console gaming. Sorry u guys got rip off  :(

edit: nvm, I won't even reply normaly to the whole post...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Collector said:

Man i feel bad for u guys u get third party games mostly and u pay 1000 dollars to get new games. And the fact gaming website ownly acknowledge console gaming. Sorry u guys got rip off  :(

edit: nvm, I won't even reply normaly to the whole post...

Ahah. Well a $1000 is a lot of money to pay for a high-end rig, but yes u can build your own rig and save a few hundred dollars. Not to mention that gaming pcs can be used for other things such as searching the web, e-mailing, HW, downloading music and videos, etc. Most of which, searching the web and e-mailing is better on the pc then on a gaming console.

So a PC can do multiple tasks but myself finds an advatnage in pc games is customizing and controls. But an advantage in console gaming is you can sit comfortably on a chair and hold a controller rather then having your head stick out on the pc screen, it feels more comfortable to play on a console not to mention that the games you buy will always (or most of the time) work w/o problems.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

kirby007 said:
Collector said:

ROLFMAPAO

Agreed?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

thanny said:
haha. I feel sorry for gamers who actually think consoles are better for fps and other games.

Have fun laughing by yourself

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network
chris1_16 said:
thanny said:
haha. I feel sorry for gamers who actually think consoles are better for fps and other games.

I won't even explain how lame anything other than Wiimote or Mouse is for FPS. (still mouse >> Wiimote, but at least its playable). Not to mention RTS'...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

ssj12 said:
kirby007 said:
Collector said:

ROLFMAPAO

Agreed?

*underlined* wtf does that mean, anyway?

Rolling-on-laughing-frogs-maybe-also-pissing-around-octopuses?

WTF DUDE!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Feel sorry for them? They get better graphics, cheaper games, more content, better controls, etc. Why should I feel sorry for them? I feel envious! A gaming computer is the only "console" I don't own. But it's probably the only one I'll never get.

PS3 Trophies

chris1_16 said:
thanny said:

He's not totally alone, but I agree everybody has their preferences.

I don't really feel like taking the thread into a keyboard/mouse verses controller argument so I'll just leave it at that.

IllegalPaladin said:
chris1_16 said:
thanny said:

He's not totally alone, but I agree everybody has their preferences.

I don't really feel like taking the thread into a keyboard/mouse verses controller argument so I'll just leave it at that.

As you well know, he has no idea that half the admin and mods on staff are PC gamers.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453