By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - i feel sorry for pc game owners :(

almost anyone who has experience the best of both (PC and console, for fps) would agree that PC is better. It is only rivalled by the Wii, which at the moment lacks fps games (although the potential is there).

Also games are cheap when you use steam ;)

just got bioshock for 5 bucks.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
IllegalPaladin said:
chris1_16 said:
thanny said:
haha. I feel sorry for gamers who actually think consoles are better for fps and other games.

Have fun laughing by yourself

He's not totally alone, but I agree everybody has their preferences.

I don't really feel like taking the thread into a keyboard/mouse verses controller argument so I'll just leave it at that.

As you well know, he has no idea that half the admin and mods on staff are PC gamers.

You would think that would be obvious.. since computers are connected to the internet... I know for sure below 10% of the worlds computer users use Mas and such (linux lol) And maybe 75% of people play some sort of game on their computer... I don't know.

My point is: Computers are hooked up to the internet.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

IllegalPaladin said:
chris1_16 said:
thanny said:
haha. I feel sorry for gamers who actually think consoles are better for fps and other games.

I don't really feel like taking the thread into a keyboard/mouse verses controller argument so I'll just leave it at that.

I know, I was just exaggerating=)

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

pc gamers keep braggin about having superior graphics, but those kinds of graphic cards could cost as much as a wii or 360 itself.

Son1x said:
chris1_16 said:
thanny said:

I won't even explain how lame anything other than Wiimote or Mouse is for FPS. (still mouse >> Wiimote, but at least its playable). Not to mention RTS'...

Depends on how still a person hand is.  Wiimote can == conventional controller.  It is for me. I have about equal or better accuracy with a conventional controller because my hand shakes.  Obviously the mouse beats the pants off either of the others.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
ssj12 said:
IllegalPaladin said:
chris1_16 said:
thanny said:

As you well know, he has no idea that half the admin and mods on staff are PC gamers.

You would think that would be obvious.. since computers are connected to the internet... I know for sure below 10% of the worlds computer users use Mas and such (linux lol) And maybe 75% of people play some sort of game on their computer... I don't know.

My point is: Computers are hooked up to the internet.

I really hope you know your not adding anything to this discussion by posting obvious fact that has nothing to do with PC Gamers.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

But... They are. hence more of a chance for there to be computer gamers

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Gaming mouse = Too easy to get headshots. Too easy to... do everything actually (casualz)!
Dual-analog sticks = Too cheap with auto-aim on. Takes skills without it though (hardcorez).
Wii = Same as a gaming mouse.

That's my opinion. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Some of you people actually think the wiimote is good for shooters?  Are you serious?  What are you people, eight year olds that have been using the wii since it came out, but only yesterday picked up a controller to play a shooter?  Yes, a mouse is obviously much better, but the wiimote?  Please.  Unless the wii has had some amazing leaps in technology in the 3 months since I played one, that's just stupid.  Most shooters play like crap on the wii, and the ones that don't are still subpar.

Anyways, I own one of those gaming computers, but I prefer to play most games on a console simply because I like to sit on the couch.  I spend enough time on my computer playing wow and eq2.  I'd play fewer games if I didn't have consoles to play them on.

^ I have some words of advice for you:

-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption;
-Play in front of the TV;
-Set the sensor bar on top of TV (or below depending on your set-up);
-Set in the game's options "Advanced Sensitivity";
-????
-Enjoy!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!