By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will fable 3 be the zelda killer?

This fable got A LOT of sales so far.

The next fable could sell up to 1.8 million first week and that would be good compared to some zelda games sales.

I'm not asking if Fable 3 will steal sales from Nintendo's next zelda game but will fable 3 outsell it by a lot?

Around the Network

I doubt it will outsell it at all

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

No Way, Zelda Fanbase > Fable Fanbase by a HUGE margin.

Edit: Lol, spelling... Margarine, guess I was hungry.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

chaospluto said:
No Way, Zelda Fanbase > Fable Fanbase by a HUGE margarine.

I disagree. Zelda Fanbase > Fable fanbase by a HUGE butter.

I'm an ass, I know.....but I couldn't pass it up :)

As if it would outsell zelda. Toastboy, have you been hired to promote the fable franchise or something? You compared the graphics of fable 2 with uncharted earlier, a very unwise move, and now this

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
As if it would outsell zelda. Toastboy, have you been hired to promote the fable franchise or something? You compared the graphics of fable 2 with uncharted earlier, a very unwise move, and now this

Fable 2 is by far the best game of the year, gameplay and graphics are all nice baby!

colonelstubbs said:
I doubt it will outsell it at all

This.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

... Stop... By the power of grayskull... stop.

That's like saying Tetris is a tic tac toe killer.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I agree that Fable is an awesome game and it really improved from Fable to Fable2. But a comparison with Zelda is really hard. Zelda is established since ages, there have been dozens of Zelda games and Link was always a heavily featured character. Fable is relatively new.

It is great to see Fable 2 selling so damn well. It already passed 2 million in 9 weeks, but still Zelda is too big.

Besides that it is kind of stupid to compare two games that are likely but we haven't seen anything about it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Has the term ____killer ever worked out for the game that was supposedly meant to be the killer? I can't think of a single instance.