By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Football (Soccer) fans unite!

fazz said:
For international teams, I like Arsenal and Barcelona.

I hate Real Madrid.

DOH

Dont you mean England and Spain?

Around the Network
oliminator1994 said:
Liverpool forever! 5 European cups 18 leagues Most Sucsess full English team ever.

I don't like it when someone talks about how sucsessfull the team was

u weren't alive , how could u support them? lol

for me I talk/discuss about what I saw starting from 1988 :D

however I do bother my friends all the time how Italy won the world cup 4 time hehehe

and gerrard FTW

Well, F.C.Porto has won two champion league trophy's, two intercontinental trophies and one UEFA Cup trophy, and i was very much alive to see them :D And that's a lot for a Portuguese Club, because we aren't a football power like england, spain, germany and italy :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

zexen_lowe said:
elprincipe said:

Obviously I'm a fan (and a player). DC United above all else, but also Blackburn Rovers and River Plate are my favorites. Yes, River, zexen, I'm not afraid to say so. We won the title last the season before this one (er, I mean, what season? ;). In any case, at least River didn't back their way into "winnning" by losing.

Yeah, and at least Boca has never finished in the last position in the league like some team did

Anyway, this discussion is as old as football, you could continue touting your superiority in local titles and how we "robbed" this league and I could continue bothering you with how you finished in the last position and how many more international titles than you we have, and this would never end.

Yes of course.  Congratulations on your championship, but I did have to get a little dig in...you understand that well enough I could even go back to pointing out how Boca players usually fail in Europe while River players succeed brilliantly, but maybe I've already said too much!

Anyway can't say about Real, haven't been able to see them a lot since stupid Dish Network dropped GolTV (which shows La Liga in the U.S.).  But just watching Chelsea even playing the bottom club in England (West Brom), they were pretty dire.  Sure, they're not going to lose to a team like that with all the great players they buy, but their football is dire.  Comparing the way Chelsea play to a club like Barcelona, it's like playing X random kart racing game compared with Mario Kart.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

blackstar said:
oliminator1994 said:
Liverpool forever! 5 European cups 18 leagues Most Sucsess full English team ever.

however I do bother my friends all the time how Italy won the world cup 4 time hehehe

and gerrard FTW

Fortunately my club were only founded in 1996 so I've been able to personally witness four championships and numerous other national/international trophies.    Anyway give him a break, Liverpool have had good success in Europe recently.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network

Never properly got into club football but I obsess over internationals.

elprincipe said:
blackstar said:
oliminator1994 said:

and gerrard FTW

Fortunately my club were only founded in 1996 so I've been able to personally witness four championships and numerous other national/international trophies.    Anyway give him a break, Liverpool have had good success in Europe recently.

I know , Like I said liverpool is my favourite in England and I did say steven Gerrard FTW

who is ur club?? 1996? that's a very new club

oliminator1994 said:

You make me sick. Leave these forums!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

At least i support a team in the top 4 

Im Irish and im a Man Utd fan, ive also met John O'Shea!