By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Football (Soccer) fans unite!

skeezer said:
I love football, well not the American version.

Favorite Teams: Club America (Mexico), Arsenal, Manchester United, and Atlético Madrid and Boca Juniors

Fixed

I hate Real Madrid too, I always get happy when they're kicked out of the Champions League.

Around the Network

I don't know about you, but i would trully hate it if Cristiano Ronaldo goes to Real Madrid, he may be a spoiled brat, but he's a good player, and football nowadays needs good players like him.
In Real he's just going to play crap

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:

Favorite Teams: Club America (Mexico), Arsenal, Manchester United, and Atlético Madrid and Boca Juniors

Fixed

I hate Real Madrid too, I always get happy when they're kicked out of the Champions League.

Boca Juniors is a good team, I just don't like it when they are the ones that kick out the Mexican teams off the Libertadores Cup or any other cup.

^_^

skeezer said:
zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:

Fixed

Boca Juniors is a good team, I just don't like it when they are the ones that kick out the Mexican teams off the Libertadores Cup or any other cup.

Well, what can I say, we do pretty good at int'l cups . But seriously, wouldn't you like us if we kicked out...Chivas? I wish we did, 'cause I hate them since that series in 2005

zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:
zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:

Fixed

Well, what can I say, we do pretty good at int'l cups . But seriously, wouldn't you like us if we kicked out...Chivas? I wish we did, 'cause I hate them since that series in 2005

Yeah, but they aren't the only ones that get kicked out by Boca.

^_^

Around the Network

FTW! This year we'll go for the Libertadores cup ;D

^ An Hero.

OUR COLORS (kinda NSFW)

It's the same here with the european teams, i love Barcelona and M.U, but I hate it when they eliminate F.C.Porto out of the champions league xDD Which frankly it's quite normal given the huge differences between F.C.Porto and any of those two colossus of football :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

huge arsenal fan here, i grew up in area of london called woolwich arsenal, birth place of arsenal FC

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
skeezer said:
zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:
zexen_lowe said:
skeezer said:

Fixed

Yeah, but they aren't the only ones that get kicked out by Boca.

Ah, you mean this one...yeah, I remember this goal very well, I thought we were done for this time, we played horribly and you kicked our asses a lot that match...and then came this

I love football but sadly I'm fat -over 100 kilos- so I can only play for 10 mins then I get so tired :( so I satisfy my self with PES :D
I like Italy and every Italian team , it goes like this : AS Roma -most loved- , Fiorentina, Juve , AC milan , Inter milan
Valencia is my favourite Spanish team.
Barcelona has a group of players that I admire and love to watch, like the former barce player DECO, Messi is awesome , Iniesta and Hleb are fantastic
I hate Man Utd too much and Liverpool is my favorite English team :D
and yes Death to Real Madrid