By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Football (Soccer) fans unite!

For international teams, I like Arsenal and Barcelona.

I hate Real Madrid.

Around the Network

this should be the real madrid hate thread XD

Oh Cougarman, arsenal it's also a great team, you really kicked F.C.Porto in the Champions League in the first game :(

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Yeah O_O there is so much Madrid hate in this thread xD. Well they deserve it, they give an awful name to this great sport

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Obviously I'm a fan (and a player). DC United above all else, but also Blackburn Rovers and River Plate are my favorites. Yes, River, zexen, I'm not afraid to say so. We won the title last the season before this one (er, I mean, what season? ;). In any case, at least River didn't back their way into "winnning" by losing.

In any case Chelsea is far more a disgrace to football than Real Madrid. Look at how many great players have been sucked into the crap that Chelsea play. Yes, with a lot of great players you're still going to win a lot, but the way they play is pathetic given that most English teams can't hold a candle to their individual player quality.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network

Well you have a valid point there elprincipe, but the main difference between chelsea and real madrid, is that chelsea actually manages to win something and doesn't showcase their players like rock stars or movie stars. Real Madrid is just a circus attraction using football to sell it to the highest bidder

Current PC Build

Arsenal. I really dont know why i bother though!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I don't like football anymore and I don't have the time to watch those matches.

elprincipe said:

Obviously I'm a fan (and a player). DC United above all else, but also Blackburn Rovers and River Plate are my favorites. Yes, River, zexen, I'm not afraid to say so. We won the title last the season before this one (er, I mean, what season? ;). In any case, at least River didn't back their way into "winnning" by losing.

Yeah, and at least Boca has never finished in the last position in the league like some team did

Anyway, this discussion is as old as football, you could continue touting your superiority in local titles and how we "robbed" this league and I could continue bothering you with how you finished in the last position and how many more international titles than you we have, and this would never end.

Liverpool forever! 5 European cups 18 leagues Most Sucsess full English team ever.