By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! SSB 2 VC!!!!! (in Japan for now)

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/12/26/super-smash-brothers-coming-to-virtual-console-next-year/

That's right: the very first SSB is coming to the Japanese VC!

What does that mean for America? Europe?

Discuss!

Around the Network

Is coming too in 2009

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

I was just thinking about some epic updates to Wiiware/VC where games like Majora's Mask and Super Smash Bros. are released. I say March-May, NA will get it.

Pixel Art can be fun.

cool, another vc game to get, yes.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I actually didn't care much for the first SSB, I just thought it was meh...

But a Majora's Mask release would be sooooooooo epic!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Whoa, didn't expect it this soon. But its gonna take some time before its released in Europe :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I don't really care about the first SSB (and I already played it) , the one I am waiting for is majora's mask

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Wow.. I say something about Majora's Mask and it completely steals the show. Anyway, I would buy SSB first day.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I know the N64 didnt have much 3rd party support, but where are all their games on VC?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

It's been a very long while since a SNES or N64 game made it to the VC. We won't get RARE games right?

Is DK64 already out?