By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 20 best selling games in 2008 (with multiplats)

TWRoO said:
MKWii wins!
yaaay!

You do indeed ought to be happy. Your two favourite (or at least most played) games are in 1st & 2nd

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Mario Kart Wii DID beat Wii Fit for the year, which is quite unexpected (supply constrained...). The list sums up the year 2008.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Awesome work!

It must have taken AGES!

Tease.

Gears of war 2 sold 3.77m

Oyvoyvoyv said:
TWRoO said:
MKWii wins!
yaaay!

You do indeed ought to be happy. Your two favourite (or at least most played) games are in 1st & 2nd

???

I don't have Wii Fit.

Unless you mean Wii Sports.... except Wii Sports is now my 5th most played game (MKWii, LoZ:TP, RE4:Wii, and more recently Enless Ocean has surpassed it too) Although I do hold Wii Sports in higher regard than those latter 3 games.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Dont really see the point of a list like this...

If you did one for 2009, it could show poor sales for games launched in November 2008 as their sales will be front loaded in the main. Thus a massive selling game could not show up on either the 2008 or 2009 list.

Yeah I kinda agree. This type of list dont do justice to a game like

13. CoD 4 (X360 + Ps3 + DS) - 4.74M

I prefer lists like "top selling games released in year 200X".

Great list! Thanks for that!

TWRoO said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
TWRoO said:
MKWii wins!
yaaay!

???

I don't have Wii Fit.

Unless you mean Wii Sports.... except Wii Sports is now my 5th most played game (MKWii, LoZ:TP, RE4:Wii, and more recently Enless Ocean has surpassed it too) Although I do hold Wii Sports in higher regard than those latter 3 games.

Do you expect me to keep track of what games you've played the most? Jeez

Be happy I'm remembering that you play Wii Sports and MKWii a lot you egoistic Englishman

Just for the record, I'm damn serious. Absolutely no sarcasm here.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
TWRoO said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
TWRoO said:
MKWii wins!
yaaay!

???

I don't have Wii Fit.

Do you expect me to keep track of what games you've played the most? Jeez

Be happy I'm remembering that you play Wii Sports and MKWii a lot you egoistic Englishman

Just for the record, I'm damn serious. Absolutely no sarcasm here.

I don't expect you to keep track of anything, I realised weeks ago how unreliable you are at such things

I didn't know the Simpsons game sold that many (even considering combined sales). Cool.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.