By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create first day sales 12/25 (WKC @ 132k)

They will release it in NA and Europe normally, they already translated almost everything so why wouldn't they ^^

@Rei: Nope pronably not, it's still just a Blu-Ray

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Orochimaru said:
These are sinobi (or Famitsu) numbers, not Media Create. ;)

But nice numbers for WKC. :)

Thanks for pointing that out.  They were posted in the Media Create thread on neogaf, so I was confused.

They have just Media Create thread for Japanese sales on neogaf and all data are put there (Dengeki, Famitsu/Enterbrain,MC, first day sales and whatever else is avalible). That's actually not abad idea however they should (imo) rename those thread to "Japanese sales" instead of "Media Create". Still MC numbers are considered there to be most officall and they are put in first post.

Hmm okay their is not much to say.

Not too bad. What's worrying me though, is the feedback I hear the game gets... not too good...

So first week sales can hit 200k.? that will be reasonably good.

Around the Network

To be honest IM kinda mind blown by how some still want to downplay this sales entry judging it as "reasonably good" or "worse than expected".

Guess them other HD JRPG sales must've been 'catastrophic'

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

nice numbers ,,,,,, i hope 200,000 for the week,,,,,,,,
SE release your games on PS3 already! thats where money will be made on HD consoles

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Not bad.
But don't know will it effect hardware..
And whats that Resident evil fro Wii that everyone seems to hate?

Take my love, take my land..

well its looks like JRPG still its the playstation gender.

phantasy star, sold better on the psp too.

and now wkc a practically budget title likely outsold the other hd jrpg siblings.

Tremble said:
As I said before:

- WKC did good, 200K for first week would be very nice.
- Biohazard and pikmin: glad japanese people didn't buy "that" ...
- Bioshock: lol

Well, Pikmin on GC sold around 100k first WEEK, so 22k 1st DAY , I would say 35k first week it's far from being bad !

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !