By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I buy an Xbox360 or tons of Wii, VC, and DS games?

Disposition said:
andrewpeirce said:
Well, I spent all my money on Wii, VC, and Players choice GC games (sonic riders for example)
I think I'll wait and see what kind of reviews halo 3 gets, if it gets 9.5 or higher on average, I'll proabably spend my xmas and b-day money on mario galaxy, ssbb, xbox 360, and halo 3/blue dragon/oblivion. No matter what though, I'm getting mario galaxy and ssbb :D
Thanks for your help everyone!
I am alot more clear on what the Wii, Xbox 360 and Ds have to offer.
And btw everyone saying xbox's online is amazing- in my opinion the wii has some pretty amazing online too.

Xbox live is awesome though, especially if your getting Halo 3, endless fun. Also get get your friends to buy it and you can play 4 player co-op online. Two systems are better than one, if I had the money I'd get me a Wii, been playing mario strikers at my friends every weekend with beers for the last few months since it came out here. Such a good game.....just my reccomendation. 

All my friends who have xbox 360 now have xbox live. I heard strikers was too difficult to warrant buying? Anyway, I bought moneky ball for multiplayer, and I'm a bit dissapointed. The simgle player is great fun, but you can't go through all the courses with 4 people like you could in monkey ball 1 and 2! About 15% of the minigames are fun, they sort of reminded me of we play >.>

As for xbox 360, I'll porably wiat I am now broke, but I'm going to ask for money for xmas and b-day, and then hopefully I will have enough. I will almost certainly get a 360 when banjo kazooie 3 comes out- I loved the first two!