By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think it's about where you are because their are no Wii's in my area.(Been looking for a friend of mine)

Around the Network

iTrackr dipped to 1% for Wii Up to 91% for PS3

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Are you for real, that sucks so bad for me

Well at least that will rest Kwaad's argument about the Wii doing horribly when he saw that it was at 13%.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i live in toronto, canada and im tryin to find a wii. every week when i call the major stores like best buy and future shop they never have them in stock. I guess in my area there are not much wii's or they r extremely hard to find.

Around the Network

I didn't know there was such a shortage in the US concerning the WII? As I see on Ebay.com for example and on there you can easily find a new WII. Over a 1000 new ones or so. Europe is the same thing, Japan as well... sold out, sold out...

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

BenKenobi88 said: Well at least that will rest Kwaad's argument about the Wii doing horribly when he saw that it was at 13%.
I doubt anything, ever, will put to rest Kwaad's arguments about the Wii. You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. Meaning that since none(or at least not many) of his posts are based on logic, you can't really use logic to disprove them.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
Quote of the day.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Gotta love scalpers. :-/

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

I saw multiple Wiis instock at a local EB games on a Tuesday night (of all times) it was only the 2nd time I've seen Wiis instock at any store. IMO, atleast due to that, my assumption is that within the next month, we should see the Wii become more available - not available everywhere, but readily available on Ebay and about 60-70% of isupply stores.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.