By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 300 Becomes the Best Selling HD Movie Ever in Its First Week.

Fuzzmosis said:
ckmlb said:

This could be considered racist.

Wanting to kill persian kittens would make me racist? Wow. I knew it was a tasteless joke, but I was unaware that the kittens had been declared a race. I figured it would be the cat lovers and furries that called me an asshole.

Wait, are you by chance a black woman blogging from Africa?

Persians are a people, unless persian cat is a type of cat?

Also, the point of this is not that the HD formats are selling more than the DVD version, it's important because they are growing rapidly. The last biggest HD format release was only 100,000 sales total. This is 250,000 in the first week...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Got 300 on BR, ohh it kicks ass.

The sound is awesome, crazy ass cinematography!

ckmlb said:

This could be considered racist.

Wanting to kill persian kittens would make me racist? Wow. I knew it was a tasteless joke, but I was unaware that the kittens had been declared a race. I figured it would be the cat lovers and furries that called me an asshole.

Wait, are you by chance a black woman blogging from Africa?

Persians are a people, unless persian cat is a type of cat?

Also, the point of this is not that the HD formats are selling more than the DVD version, it's important because they are growing rapidly. The last biggest HD format release was only 100,000 sales total. This is 250,000 in the first week...

I stand by my African Woman comment. I figured this would be common knowledge.

Note: Link seem to not be working. Well, if you wish to see persian cats, just google it. Damn you Wiki not liking this link.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

You guys must see something and hear something I don't. As I have seen both in very expensive setups at 2 peoples house.. There was little to no difference aside from both of there personal preference in the T.V's setup.

Both had 7.1

Both had 40+ T.v's

Both were plasma 

Both seem to understand that the Leep from BR from DVD is little to nothing at best. Then they started going on about 10000:1 contrast ratio's and what would make it truly shine, and when I asked if they ever planned on doing that, they both answerd with something along the lines of " If money grew on tree's" The other buddy didnt say something nerly as funny he just laughed and kinda mumbled "Like hell" to himself. 

I mean half the peopel that buy a PS3, dont even know what they have to do to take advantage of its sound and audio and visual output, Hell I dont even have a clue about what 90% of the stuff those guy were talking about. This is why I would buy a 360 over a Ps3, well you know if I didnt have a PC for those type of games.

Either way, if sony is still banking on BR to make it money wouldn't that mean the PS3 is just some way to get HD movies out and about to the public.... That doesnt sound like fun to me : S