By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - killzone 2 cover revealed

I prefer the European box art, except for the fact it doesn't have the "Only On PlayStation" thing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Very meh, but the red eyes are eye catching to say the least

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:
Meh. I like Europe's much better. The European boxart focuses on the badass eyes, and covers up the lower part of the head with concept art of the four main characters.

This doesn't look as bad as Haze or MGS4's NA cover art, but this trend of NA boxarts bothers me. :/

For some reason, everybody seems to love the NA MGS4 box art. Which is the same all over the world, by the way.

OT: I really like this box art. And am I the only one who likes the "Only on PlayStation, PlayStation Network" thing?

They're not the same. And the European one is clearly better :)

Loving the EU boxart!

This is a must buy day one

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:
Meh. I like Europe's much better. The European boxart focuses on the badass eyes, and covers up the lower part of the head with concept art of the four main characters.

This doesn't look as bad as Haze or MGS4's NA cover art, but this trend of NA boxarts bothers me. :/

For some reason, everybody seems to love the NA MGS4 box art. Which is the same all over the world, by the way.

OT: I really like this box art. And am I the only one who likes the "Only on PlayStation, PlayStation Network" thing?

WHich one is which? And are 2 pics missing BTW?

I fink the left one is a lot more stylish and by far better looking than the MGS4 cover on the rite. I don't like when the text is vertically flipped like that.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:

WHich one is which? And are 2 pics missing BTW?

I fink the left one is a lot more stylish and by far better looking than the MGS4 cover on the rite. I don't like when the text is vertically flipped like that.

The one on the left is the North American one. However, I think the limited edition art outweighs the regular NA boxart.

I just had a Deja-vu.
That cover seems so classic.

How generic but I guess its fitting considering. But it's not a bad one. I like it.

I think it kinda looks like Haze's cover....

cant be a good omen... lol

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut