By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mount & Blade - You haven't tried it because?

Strategyking92 said:
I like itwhen you get a charger (a type of horse) You can just use a heavy tempered bastard sword and just kill off their weak ass first line without doing any damage to your first wave of troops. you also get an insane amount of xp.

Anyway, I am done with the base game (helped prince valdymn reclaim his rightful throne)
So I am going to play the so-called vastly superior age of machinery.

Oh seriously there is a plot?  I thought it was just like Sid Meyer's pirates.

Go around and devestate enemys while allying with some other kingdoms and getting as powerful and rich as you can.

Ah... wait... Pirates had a story too.... something about finding your sister or something.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Strategyking92 said:
I like itwhen you get a charger (a type of horse) You can just use a heavy tempered bastard sword and just kill off their weak ass first line without doing any damage to your first wave of troops. you also get an insane amount of xp.

Anyway, I am done with the base game (helped prince valdymn reclaim his rightful throne)

Go around and devestate enemys while allying with some other kingdoms and getting as powerful and rich as you can.

Ah... wait... Pirates had a story too.... something about finding your sister or something.

Actually there's no real plot, just some quests you can take up.  Each country has an heir that you can help take over the country.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

RDBRaptor said:
Kasz216 said:
Strategyking92 said:

Actually there's no real plot, just some quests you can take up.  Each country has an heir that you can help take over the country.

Ahh... i've just been spending my time recruiting troops and fighting off bandits.

Just took out a couple of Mongolian type troops, and then ended up picking up my first two heroes.

Addictive game.

Mount & Blade is nice and addictive game. However its missing something... , but that hasn't made me not to play it. :)

Btw, those devs are working on M&B 2 already.

Deneidez said:
Mount & Blade is nice and addictive game. However its missing something... , but that hasn't made me not to play it. :)

Btw, those devs are working on M&B 2 already.

Great.

I hope Mount & Blade sold at least 100,000 copies so they get sum return on their investment.

Around the Network

M&B2?? Nuh-uh.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Say... once i move on to the mods... is there like a safe way to install and uninstall them or do i need to make a backup copy of the game?

That Greek one and the more historical british one are kinda calling out to me.

Oh... also do the nations like.... accomplish stuff on their own?   I see them fighting each other,a nd laying seiges to castles, and looting towns... but do they ever take castles?  If i never picked a side would one side when out eventually anyway?

You just move the mods to the "module" folder, and that's it. Oh, you also have to unzip them.

They accomplish things on their own, but extremely slowly.

I recommend Age Of Machinery. You can make your own kingdom in that mod.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Man! I really like it. I played v0.703 and v1.03. It really improved.

And, yeah, great gameplay!

Though it does get a bit tiring after a while.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Strategyking92 said:
You just move the mods to the "module" folder, and that's it. Oh, you also have to unzip them.

They accomplish things on their own, but extremely slowly.

I recommend Age Of Machinery. You can make your own kingdom in that mod.

Don't think i saw that one on the offical site.  Is there another place for it?

The fact they accomplish stuff is enough for me.

Romance of the Three Kindoms 8 i found fun... until i found out everyone dies of old age before the AI wins the game... making beign a low level officer nearly impossible to complete.

Sometimes you just want to be a noname for a while.

This game is all sorts of fun though.  Thanks for the thread.