By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mount & Blade - You haven't tried it because?

Ok you guys convinced me.

I'll give it a shot right away before i switch up the ram in my computer.

Right after i play some Mario Kart and LBP.

Around the Network

Ok so I tired it first. Man those fights are fun... but dizzying.

I love that they have a "Realistic can't reload" mode.

libellule said:
1/ 1 year that I said to me : create a M&B libellule !!

2/ thx a lot for creating it Strategyking92

3/ this is game (outside the lack of story and true ending) is a VERY GOOD !!!

everybody should try it !!!

lol, what?

Mounted archery is really fun, but the best part of the game is when you end the battle with you and your horse drenched in the enemy's blood :)

I should really try out some of those mods... I haven't played the game in awhile, maybe they can hook me back in.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

surrounded by all my presents... And all i want to do is play mount and blade... This game has real staying power.
Anyone find that it is usless to use archery unless you has a 150+ weapon level? or power draw 3 or more?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Mount & Blade is only 14.99$/€ on Steam !!!!!!!! Steam's HUGE Holiday Sale!!!

shio said:

Ok... ok that convinces me...

Now i just have to figure out how to fight on horses or get off them....

How to get a fight where i'm not outnumbered... after i get off the training ground.

and how to get those quests.

Kasz216 said:
shio said:

How to get a fight where i'm not outnumbered... after i get off the training ground.

To dismount, just look at your horse and press 'F'.

To fight on a horse, the best way is the Hit n' Run strategy: run past an enemy soldier and swing your weapon when he's near your side. You have to time it. Another way is to charge with your horse against the enemy and quickly thrust your weapon on him, but it's far more difficult to do than the Hit n' Run. A big Sword is the best to fight in a mount, Imo.

Now, if you're fighting against a mounted enemy, then you either have to get on his side and swing your weapon, or, if you're behind him, thrust it to kill his horse and finish him when he's on foot. A ranged weapon is pretty cool when you're chasing mounted enemies.

In the beginning you will be outnumbered in all your fights, so you have to try increase your numbers and get some heroes (special characters that fight for you) in the taverns since they don't die (only get knocked unconscious). If you want to get some soldiers faster, you can try gain some reputation in villages so you can recruit more soldiers from them.

You can get quests from guild masters (every town has one), village elder (villages) or lords. Sometimes there's a farmer in taverns that also give a quest (though not often).

shio said:
Kasz216 said:
shio said:

To dismount, just look at your horse and press 'F'.

To fight on a horse, the best way is the Hit n' Run strategy: run past an enemy soldier and swing your weapon when he's near your side. You have to time it. Another way is to charge with your horse against the enemy and quickly thrust your weapon on him, but it's far more difficult to do than the Hit n' Run. A big Sword is the best to fight in a mount, Imo.

Now, if you're fighting against a mounted enemy, then you either have to get on his side and swing your weapon, or, if you're behind him, thrust it to kill his horse and finish him when he's on foot. A ranged weapon is pretty cool when you're chasing mounted enemies.

In the beginning you will be outnumbered in all your fights, so you have to try increase your numbers and get some heroes (special characters that fight for you) in the taverns since they don't die (only get knocked unconscious). If you want to get some soldiers faster, you can try gain some reputation in villages so you can recruit more soldiers from them.

You can get quests from guild masters (every town has one), village elder (villages) or lords. Sometimes there's a farmer in taverns that also give a quest (though not often).

Neat thanks.

I like itwhen you get a charger (a type of horse) You can just use a heavy tempered bastard sword and just kill off their weak ass first line without doing any damage to your first wave of troops. you also get an insane amount of xp.

Anyway, I am done with the base game (helped prince valdymn reclaim his rightful throne)
So I am going to play the so-called vastly superior age of machinery.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive