By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mount & Blade - You haven't tried it because?

try to come in with low expectations That always helps
Also: I will try to get some more cool mod pics, but the ones I want are unable to be hotlinked.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Say what's the Prereqs on this game anyway?

Well... I can play 100 person battles with a little slow down when new enemies spawn, or I am killing alot with my swadian knights (those guys get me out of 300 soldier sieges with only 10 casualties. Awesome.

The req isn't bad at all, expect whatever you get with other paradox games.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Anyway, here they are, I had to go to paradoxplaza.com to find them:

System requirements

* 512 MB of RAM
* Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory
* Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista
* 700 MB of hard disk space.

Strategyking92 said:
Also: I will try to get some more cool mod pics, but the ones I want are unable to be hotlinked.

Don't bother giving advice to Slimebeast - he pirates every game he can, and now no doubt he pirated Mount & Blade too.

I'm still shocked at how VGChartz admins let him wander the forums promoting piracy.

Around the Network
shio said:
Strategyking92 said:

Don't bother giving advice to Slimebeast - he pirates every game he can, and now no doubt he pirated Mount & Blade too.

I'm still shocked at how VGChartz admins let him wander the forums promoting piracy.

LOL. I don't pirate console games. And perhaps I just meant that I downloaded the demo of Mount & Blade. ;)

sadly this game is easy to pirate.... You just need to download a crack for it.
I even tried, because I thought I might not be able to buy it until after christmas.
I really wanted to go farther than level 7. The game was just calling out to me ", come play me... Do whatever is necessary."
Of course i failed in my quest, and i actually got over 30$ to buy it from selling my old psp memory cards. Good thing I still have my 8 gig

Strategyking92 said:
Anyway, here they are, I had to go to paradoxplaza.com to find them:

System requirements

* 512 MB of RAM
* Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory
* Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista
* 700 MB of hard disk space.

512 MB of Ram... really?

Heck i just might buy that then to support a small dev.

This game seems to be the antithesis of modern game development, in that it's all about the gameplay (ie combat), with little polish applied to the rest of the game. Not that I find it a particularly bad thing, mind you. In fact, I bought the game at near full price (at version .960, I think it was), and I've already spent many an hour leading the Vaegir to victory against the Swadians, and then joining my little hardened company of veteran soldiers in musket battles in several different mods. I just wish more mainstream game developers would put gameplay first, like these guys have.

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

1/ 1 year that I said to me : create a M&B libellule !!

2/ thx a lot for creating it Strategyking92

3/ this is game (outside the lack of story and true ending) is a VERY GOOD !!!

everybody should try it !!!

Time to Work !