By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 3 Exclusive ~EyeDentify~

Oniichan said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onyxmeth said:

Would you be able to tell the girls to honk eachothers' boobies? I would have bought a PS3 immediately for the chance to do that. I'm so lonely...

Lol, truth be told if you were to say something the girls find offensive the girls would react... harshly, they had a trailer about it before.

The guy said "Shut up." and the girls dissed him shortly afterwards with slight lag.

Here is an old trailer.

NICE! rare find there chan. i soooo would like to know more on this game now. it looks real innovative imo.

It needs a touch up in the graphics area though but other then that it looks solid. :P

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

Would you be able to tell the girls to honk eachothers' boobies? I would have bought a PS3 immediately for the chance to do that. I'm so lonely...

It's ok. We know you need someone to talk to.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@Outlaw- o.O

Shit, it's the first time I see the trailer! My god, the game looks really good, even with that graphics I would buy the game without a doubt! Hope it's still under dev!

Tremble said:
Shit, it's the first time I see the trailer! My god, the game looks really good, even with that graphics I would buy the game without a doubt! Hope it's still under dev!

Same dude, same! without a doubt! but theres nothing confirming they stopped it right? so maybe theres still a spark of hope! :D

Around the Network

Well you know ... 2005 ... but yeah, I still believe: E32009+price cut+this game = Epic win :D

Am I the only one who thinks this looks about as good as Demon Souls?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

But-But... Babes!? :L

Kantor said:

I have some Hope in Demon's Soul. This I don't.... I'm pretty sure this has been cancelled aswell. I'm willing to bet 2 pennies on it!

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Kantor said:

I have some Hope in Demon's Soul. This I don't.... I'm pretty sure this has been cancelled aswell. I'm willing to bet 2 pennies on it!

2 pennies? lol! Everyone hope for this game to be continued! Having 1080P HD girls bitch'n @ you for tellin them to shut up FTW!!!