By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA up, 1 million freaking Wiis!!!!!!!!!

One million?

Go Wii. Your journey to pass the PS2 in the long run is becoming more and more of a reality.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
chaospluto said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
segajon said:
What recession?

the wii sells when their are games, no games, game droughts that last for months, economic crash, the damn thing is immune to all.

I don't understand it, it's the console with the least features, the least functionality, the worst graphics, crappy online, laggy controls and yet people buy it up...it defies logic, it makes me question these people...

2 Words: Family / Party

Two Words: More Fun

It's holiday season folks, you shouldn't be suprised.

Awesome news!!

Wii outsells Xbox 360 2 to 1!

Wii defeats PS3 by over 4 to 1!

I dont see why Wii is so popular.....I played it and the control is garbage and very small, the sensor barely registers accurate movements, and the games on Wii (besides Mario, Zelda & SSBB), generally are crap (ex: Wii Sports, Play, Fit, Music = shovelware). The 360 is doing well @ 900,000+ units sold WW this week.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Around the Network
Zomb1337 said:
I dont see why Wii is so popular.....I played it and the control is garbage and very small, the sensor barely registers accurate movements, and the games on Wii (besides Mario, Zelda & SSBB), generally are crap (ex: Wii Sports, Play, Fit, Music = shovelware). The 360 is doing well @ 900,000+ units sold WW this week.

3 words: Untapped casual market

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

DaveD said:
Zomb1337 said:

3 words: Untapped casual market  WHO DONT BUY MANY GAMES BESIDES Wii Fit, Play, Sports, Music, Mario Kart Wii, SSBB, Mario & Zelda which are the only franchises that sell really well on ALL Nintendo consoles.

FIXED:)

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Zomb1337 said:
DaveD said:
Zomb1337 said:

3 words: Untapped casual market  WHO DONT BUY MANY GAMES BESIDES Wii Fit, Play, Sports, Music, Mario Kart Wii, SSBB, Mario & Zelda which are the only franchises that sell really well on ALL Nintendo consoles.

Again... why do you guys keep saying that? The Wii has sold a lot more software than the PS3... even if you remove Wii Sports and Wii Play, the Wii still has a lot more software sold than the PS3.

The Wii even sold more software than the 360 this year...

And seriously... are you calling Wii Sports shovelware? You are very wrong...

Zomb1337 said:
DaveD said:
Zomb1337 said:

With your fix wouldn't it start as 33 words (not including the &)?

Also, not all Mario and Zelda games sell well *looks at some of the Mario games that flopped*

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Someone, update the Wii bingo.